RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Best Flow? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242953)

tornado220 06-20-07 07:13 PM

Best Flow?

Best Flow?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so..what rapper..dead or alive has got the best flow..there are some real candidates in this category but ima have to go with BIG...dude flow was sick..the production he was on wasnt always that great but man di did he rip a track to shreds..best flow ever..he could rap it slow and rap it fast..animal flow..

AND ALSO JAY-Z GOT TO GIVE HIM HIS PROPS HE FLOWED WELL IN RAP SONGS WITH BIGGIE HE ALSO HAS A VERY SICK FLOW NEXT TO BIGGIE

Who in ur opinon has the best flow??

Logic The Goonie 06-20-07 11:49 PM

Royce da 5'9"

Past Tense 06-21-07 12:16 AM

Phante of Little Brother or One Be Lo

chip 06-21-07 01:20 AM

hmm... if we're just going off their flow, not best overall, i'm gonna piss ppl off and say Lupe Fiasco or Ludacris... both are extremely talented lyricists and have versatile flow that doesn't always talk about the generic money, guns, and bitches...

Tha .Q 06-22-07 02:35 AM

Biggie's flow was flawless...

There were other rappers with more rapid-fire flows...Like Eminem on "Dead Wrong"...but, Biggie's delivery combined with his flow made him untouchable.

Alive would be Jay...he has the best rhyme scheme out there...

Also, Tha Q would be a contender.

lol

Tha .Q 06-22-07 02:38 AM

P.S. Another thing about Biggie's Flow.

People who don't understand why we say Big had such a spectacular flow are like people who can't tell the difference between a Picasso painting, and some house wife's painting they sell at wal-mart. The man was a genius. He is the only rapper I've ever heard who literally changed the sound of a beat with his flow--i.e., "Downfall". He would almost make the beat meld around his voice. It was remarkable. No one can do that.

.Ike. 06-22-07 01:17 PM

lupe..jay...royce

Indeph 06-22-07 09:04 PM

^ get out of this hip hop discussion you sellout

Best flow wouldnt vary by artists as much as it goes by sound

Lupe in most of his songs
Eminem in canibitch, till i collapse and renagade
jayz in black republican

alot of others but im incredibly lazy

JTR 06-23-07 02:22 PM

Big Pun........

Dufflebag Boy 06-23-07 04:01 PM

i cant just say one theres a few..nas, biggie, eminem, and big pun..they're probably the best ones i can think of

Ragnarok 06-23-07 05:50 PM

Biggie has some phenomenal flow.
Lil Waynes flow I like.

.Ike. 06-23-07 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
^ get out of this hip hop discussion you sellout

wtf are u talking about

Enygma 06-23-07 07:21 PM

Lil Wayne sucks ass. He doesn't even rap on beat half the time. I really like the way Ludacris switched up his flow so much and always comes original.

Ysdat 06-23-07 08:44 PM

Termanoligy
Biggie
Royce 59

forty1hundred 07-01-07 12:41 AM

kudacris he can turn his flow in to splash waterfalls ya dig