RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   New pics, god damn i'm looking sexy these days (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243184)

JTR 07-09-07 02:40 AM

New pics, god damn i'm looking sexy these days

This is my sisters room (she's behind me) I just like the mirror in here lmao, peep belt :evilgrin:

(By the way my shirt was made in sri lanka.. by spuls cousins LOL)

This is me being a pimp and a jew

Fasho...

I was fucking drunk. Lmfao, so that vase behind me is pretty sexy huh?

J. Luth 07-09-07 04:53 PM

:evilgrin: V-DUBS SON

Crazy Hades 07-09-07 09:48 PM

Shit, JTR...you ever take a pic where you're not puckering or posing? Nice forearm muscles by the way, I'd hit it. LK's inevitably going to edit. Puckered lips is going to be fellatio. You pointing down at your belt buckle is probably going to have a midget hooker off to the side nodding.

JTR 07-10-07 01:12 AM

LMFAOOOOOOOO now THAT would prolly make me laugh, I might even pay her to do that one

JTR 07-10-07 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Shit, JTR...you ever take a pic where you're not puckering or posing? Nice forearm muscles by the way, I'd hit it. LK's inevitably going to edit. Puckered lips is going to be fellatio. You pointing down at your belt buckle is probably going to have a midget hooker off to the side nodding.

And no.. I don't take pics where im not puckering my lips except the last pic -_-

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-10-07 03:16 PM

...u look like u got downsyndrome...especially in the 2nd n 3rd pic,like seriously they the ones always twistin their face up n turnin their heads sideways...
1st pic-u got a giraffe neck n a pinhead which is wayy too small for ur already scrawny body
2nd pic-downsyndrome
3rd pic-extreme puckerin downsydrome quebec wigger
4th-u look like a wigger duck..
awful son just awful

JTR 07-11-07 04:50 AM

So in total I'm a fucking hot giraffe neck pin head down syndrome wigger from quebec puckering nice fore armed muscled sexy beast?

Crazy Hades 07-11-07 12:31 PM

Yes. Yes a lot.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-11-07 01:04 PM

OMG i just noticed something,there are 2 beds in that room...n i dont care what u try n say i know u n ur sister are sharin ROFL
wtf would u be doin in there cuz u like the mirror better?yea right
yo seriously u on here claimin u some millionare n ur daddy got swiss accounts,meanwhile u n ur sis are sharin a bedroom???
n the bed that looks less femanine is def a single bed
LOL
sad just sad
lol@u havin a rockin horse

Blay'all 07-11-07 06:46 PM

^ ya know, psychologists know why people like you exist.

seriously, get a life. you arent gonna find self confidence by making fun of kids' pictures on a rap website. so try somewhere else.

J. Luth 07-11-07 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
OMG i just noticed something,there are 2 beds in that room...n i dont care what u try n say i know u n ur sister are sharin ROFL
yo seriously u on here claimin u some millionare n ur daddy got swiss accounts,meanwhile u n ur sis are sharin a bedroom???
LOL
sad just sad

damn, you losing it son. Before your disses used to actually have some humour in 'em. Now they down right unfunny and pathetic.

JTR 07-13-07 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
LOL
sad just sad

I can take a video of my room, would that make you feel better big shooter?

Tha .Q 07-13-07 06:45 AM

Latin kitten was never funny

EVER.

chip 07-13-07 08:49 PM

here here Q, but damn @ the text record... never i kinda wanna battle her...