RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Diss To Deathblow (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243811)

tornado220 08-24-07 02:17 AM

Diss To Deathblow

DISS TO DEATHBLOW

My quotes peek and like boats leak let water into my rap
With a menu trapped with wet rhymes the wind blew like crap
Got troops with spam blockers and like a group of damn doctors
My fly posts seem to diagnose medical disorders you have no pride
While I provide rhymes, you wanna see peace while I release cyanide
Burning your brains, turning you lame like Dr Jekyl and mr Hyde
I’ve anointed minds at appointed times now I’ve unjointed your spine
Flow friction from my position while you write fiction like cartoons
This scrub is a Bugs Bunny funny pictures, dummy scriptures in bar rooms
You tremble and trapped when you see anything that resemble my raps
An absolute waste best pack your suitcase and runn out of town or I’ll slap
This clown while he piss on the ground make your girl reminisce in a gown

Deathblow 08-24-07 12:00 PM

Dude, accept my battle and we'll have this scored, and I'll add one to your loss column. unless you're afriad?

Deathblow 08-24-07 05:08 PM

I'm pretty sure that you're to pussy to accept my battle.

tornado220 08-24-07 09:08 PM

damn just ripped you to pieces damn what you got a bunch of prewritten shit you bit off everybody else?

Deathblow 08-24-07 10:17 PM

No, faggot, I want a judged battle so that you won't be able to deny your obvious loss. And no, you didn't tear me to pieces, that was a really shitty verse you just threw at me. I don't prewrite.

tornado220 08-24-07 11:04 PM

i believe you do as you can see you just got your ass ate alive now i know you're not a natural we're going twelve full rounds none of that one verse bull shit (and since that was a shitty verse let me see your big pussy non production mouth top that fake ass)

Deathblow 08-25-07 12:16 AM

Except my motherfucking battle then.

tornado220 08-25-07 11:32 AM

oop! you can't comeback all youfr verses are prewritten twelve rounds or nothing

Deathblow 08-25-07 02:57 PM

Hahahaha, you don't have the balls to face off agaionst me ne verse, because you know it'll only lead to your domination. Thats cool I guess

tornado220 08-25-07 10:14 PM

KEEP BELIEVING THAT YOU COULDN'T COMEBACK SO YOU WHACK (NOW THE QUESTION IS WHAT UNFAIR ADVANTAGE DO YOU HAVE OVEFR ME? YOU HOMEBOYS? BECAUSE EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU DON'T GOT IT SON AND i'M DONE WITH THIS LITTLE DISAGREEMENT

Deathblow 08-25-07 10:52 PM

I couldn't come back? I just don't enter in your pussy attempts to avoid a real confrontation. I get it: You're a spinless faggot. we know. What advantage? My better rap skills is the big one.

Fly-E 08-25-07 11:19 PM

Deathblow u lookin for a crew then come drop a try-out in our B.E.S.T section!!!!

Fly-E 08-25-07 11:40 PM

ooo Tornado that goes for u to if u think u wanna join i see ya'll beefin so whoever we except first is whos in unless u dont try out at all!!