RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   2v (3-0) vs. DJ-Sydm (3-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244187)

10-01-07 02:14 PM

2v (3-0) vs. DJ-Sydm (3-0)

It was a quick, rough week.. and everyone dropped speedy, some losing to their amazing surprise. Maybe it was just too fast for anyone to tell? Who knows. In 4 days beef was started, there were call outs, open mics made... People made examples of: the works.

You know how it is though, you get what you throw.

Make examples of your opponent this week. It's week 4 and things are just getting heated. If you don't win it's either because everybody hates you, or dickriding. I promise.

There's a 3-way, so I gotta give these heads a shoutout:

F.oo, don't make yourself look stupid again and lose. It's your chance to make a change on your record and prove you're the better man out of most.
K-M... you lost twice and you keep trying, I think you're staying because you wanna elevate. And that's promise, you get your ass kicked here, and you'll be better, but if you win here, you'll already prove you're a quick learner.
WickedOne .......... Warm welcome to the league man :thumbup:

Battles Up: Monday Mid-Day, 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern.
Check-ins Due: Wednesday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Punches Due: Friday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Battle Closes: Sunday Midnight Eastern.

Good Luck!

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-01-07 05:02 PM

Check .

10-01-07 05:04 PM

Check. Good luck.

10-01-07 07:54 PM

He thought I wasn't willin' to deck herbs, aiyo I bet you DJ's clothin is checkered..
I broke this bitches nails with my jaw now how the fuck will he scratch the record?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-01-07 09:03 PM

Man, Im not Ransum, I dont just throw a punch, I land one, meet ya death on a gurney,
less than so-so, first dude ive ever met to post 2 verses and lose to a NO-SHOW in a Tourny!

Cola 10-01-07 10:36 PM

On a personal level, Sky's was much much better....on set up and flow 2v's won in that factor....

but in text ..."flow" doesn't even come close to personal's....

good battle by both....

Vote: DJ

10-01-07 10:53 PM

Okay buddy. ROFL

1-0 dj

Red Bull 10-02-07 08:07 AM

2v
He thought I wasn't willin' to deck herbs, aiyo I bet you DJ's clothin is checkered..
I broke this bitches nails with my jaw now how the fuck will he scratch the record?
I dig the word play, I personally haven't seen it used before in this context. Good drop.

DJ-Sydm
Man, Im not Ransum, I dont just throw a punch, I land one, meet ya death on a gurney,
less than so-so, first dude ive ever met to post 2 verses and lose to a NO-SHOW in a Tourny!
I hated the set up to this punch, I dunno man, not digging it. But for real dude, I'm not trying to cut you down, just advice, but punches like this are so over done man. I mean cool it's a personal, but I used shit like in the 1-2 League 2 years ago against KORV battlers. Drop something original that nobody has seen before, that's where it's at.

I gotta take 2v on this mates.

Dickard. 10-02-07 12:17 PM

hahaha this was a nice battle.

2v-after readin ya drop thought u had it in the bag. nice punch and delivery not much was gunna beat it.

dj- man u came hard enough to win. 2v came hard and u just outshined him. loving the punch/personal. thought it all came together good.

this was close. bbut my votes gotta go to dj

v/dj

10-02-07 12:52 PM

2-1 thanks for the votes

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-02-07 06:13 PM

90 Views 9 Posts >.< :laugh: 2-1

Spektikul 10-02-07 11:33 PM

You both came hard this week, props for that alone.

2v, I really liked yours. I thought it was fairly original, well worded/flowed, and a little bit of multi thrown in there.

DJ, yours was also deadly. Wording/flow was a little bit off, but you also threw in a little bit of multi in there as well. Personals often hit harder than wordplay (if done right) but I thought 2v's was well done, and just a little bit better than yours, but this was def. a close battle.

again, good job to the both of you. but theres only one winner....

v/2v..............

Brandon Cee 10-03-07 12:00 AM

Wording on DJ's killed his chances. 2v pretty much was on point with his whole idea including the set-up, sorry DJ.

v/2v

Ransum 10-03-07 10:24 AM

1st line: i like the flow and set up was pretty good...
2ed line: how u brake someone nails with ya jaw??... but the rest made sense pretty much but i thought the 1st half didnt make sense you could of re-worded that to make it hit harder....

vs

before i give my feed back on this.. Fuck You Cuz my punches land to if you dont get it then Fuck You... lol... just some aggression i had to let lose....

1st line: decent flow and set up...
2ed line: LMFAO... nice personal... and i thought good punch as-well...

winner: DJ for a good soild personal punch...

best battle i've read so far gon-grats fellas...

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-03-07 11:40 AM

^Lmao, I said that because you hit 2v with an easy 60 bars that night and not all of them were good, some were, but yeah thats why :laugh:

3-3