RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This site is officially dead when... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244313)

TeamOne 10-13-07 01:24 PM

This site is officially dead when...

..No one is talkin about the World Rap Championships, Spin the Mic, OR Scribblejam.... wtf is wrong with yall

http://www.jumpoff.tv/wrc2007.php

just go there and start watchin battles... the best divisions are prolly LA, New York, and London (Melbournes ok but has too many Thesaurus and Illmac clones)

if uve never watched this shit... the teams to look out for are prolly

LA: Thesaurus and Illmac, Dumbfounded and Sahtyre (theres prolly more but im just doin this off the top of my head) in LA division there is atleast one really skilled freestyler on each team, but not alot of consistency besides those two teams
NY: I think every battle is worth watching pretty much, except if it has Sinister and P in it... well unless u just wanna see a team really get murdered
Atlanta: Parable and Mad Illz
Melbourne: Prime and Purpose, Anecdote and 360
London: Kulez group, G-Dash's group, and Arkaic and Eurgh
T-dot: blah... its ok, too many clones and controversial decisions (the team with poorRich and Kid Twist is good but they have mostly writtens)
Houston: just DONT watch... theres only One good rapper in the whole thing called Phranchyze, but i think he might get killed when they go to Vegas
Detroit: OMG, just watch any battle with Marvwon and QUESTMCody for a good laugh, Moodswangz is good but his partner isnt a good battler at all

i dont understand how theres been no discussion about this that i can see... and if ur really a noob to all of this... u should go look at WRC 2006 and look at ANY Thesaurus and Illmac battle cuz they pretty much killed it last year.

Dickard. 10-13-07 03:27 PM

SHIT was whack...i expected to see much more...that dude cynanide sucks...dizaster was okay....and thats it

Red Bull 10-13-07 03:53 PM

Shit ain't been the same since Sage and Slug were in it.

La Cosa Nostra 10-13-07 07:31 PM

Post videos.........or some shit

Compose 10-13-07 11:25 PM

I thought i was the only person who pays attention to this shit.

Saurus and Illmac are the best battlers on the planet, PERIOD imo

Saurus is first, then illmac

i suspect them winning WRC again, you should send me the spin the mic dvd if you have it >:O i still havent seen it, and as for scribble jam saurus got robbed point blank

Indeph 10-13-07 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I thought i was the only person who pays attention to this shit.

Saurus and Illmac are the best battlers on the planet, PERIOD imo

Saurus is first, then illmac

i suspect them winning WRC again, you should send me the spin the mic dvd if you have it >:O i still havent seen it, and as for scribble jam saurus got robbed point blank

God damn it you illmac fanboy >:0 Saurus is the best and then theres some other unnamed battler in second, than illmac in 3rd.

10-13-07 11:57 PM

there are good battles in there and SOME quoteables by some of your favorites, but a lot of them have SOME quoteables. Shit's some pretty good face offs, but they could have done better.

10-14-07 12:06 AM

check out Quest Mccody/Marvwon vs. Muuuswangz/Elfamail

Example of a good, under-looked battle ^

TeamOne 10-14-07 10:38 AM

Nos.... if you clicked the link.... u have like a hundred battles to watch....

and why would u even comment on syanide??? that team SUCKS... well its more like syanide sucks enough for the both of them...... if anything, theyre like only win (against Hom and Piff) was Ridiculous and shoulda been a loss

and for the people who think its weaker this year, or not that good... just wait till they cut it down so only really good teams are facing each other... many of the great battle heads just get better and feed off their opponents energy and their partner's as well..

TeamOne 10-14-07 07:44 PM

just look at any battle with Marvwon and Quest MCody from Detroit..... the problem is that theyre in this like "Quarterfinal" section right now, so some battles will blow until they narrow it down to all good teams.

Red Bull 10-14-07 11:58 PM

Mac Lethal = ill.

Cola 10-15-07 02:34 PM

Illmatic/Tha Sauraus battles are the dopest El Rey

Cola 10-15-07 02:38 PM

So 07 WRC has a season and shit, with different division's? If so, damn their are alot of battles this year

Chris Stylez 10-16-07 01:50 AM

How do you enter in these tournies. I wouldnt mind takin a crack at it. hahahahahaha