RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   all RV heads new and old please read (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244437)

Krackmittens 10-23-07 04:26 PM

all RV heads new and old please read

yo yo whats good fam i havent posted in a hot minute but anyways some of you cats know me some dont but anyways im trying to do big things big big things
one of my boys is starting a hiphop magzine here in Orlando and im doing a special section in it showing true hiphop heads doing what they do for the first issue and what i need is cats to take pics of what they do and to hold a sign saying "Krack Made Me Talk" cause the name of the section is called "Make Em Talk " and my first interview is going to be with Juicy J of Three Six Mafia this week at halloween event so i need support ..what do you get?? well your pic in a magazine of you doing your thing a copy of the issue and the copy will be autographed by juicy j i can only get autographs for 50 of these from him so the first 50 i will get out just send me the pics and an address to send the magzine to ...things i am looking fo rin the pics....original shit true hip hop heads and fine ass chicks so fellas put your girls up there aswell and they could possible get a gig at some of the trade events down here repping our magzine thanks to all who help

send pics and info to
Kracker01313@aol.com

keep elevating

10-23-07 04:58 PM

sorry dude I don't do that shit

and drugs don't make me talk

Krackmittens 10-23-07 05:01 PM

and your a fucking idiot posting just to get your count up dont post where i do unless you have something of importance to say now go back to your pokemon cards and stay out of the grown men threads

10-23-07 05:21 PM

WtF ASSHOLE? U KNOW IM NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR POKEMON CARDS YET.

10-23-07 05:22 PM

your just fucking mad 'cuz I pissed in your girls ass. krack made me do it.

Dickard. 10-23-07 05:25 PM

hahahahahahhahah

.Eternal. 10-23-07 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krackmittens
and your a fucking idiot posting just to get your count up dont post where i do unless you have something of importance to say now go back to your pokemon cards and stay out of the grown men threads

:laugh: :laugh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
your just fucking mad 'cuz I pissed in your girls ass. krack made me do it.

:laugh2:

. . . . .

Tha .Q 10-23-07 05:38 PM

this thread is a prime fuckin example of why this site is some bullshit

2V...DIE

Yo bro...good luck with your magazine

xCadaverx 10-23-07 05:55 PM

"Krack made me talk"?

Couldn't you make them write something that doesn't make them look like druggies/snitches?

J. Luth 10-23-07 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
this thread is a prime fuckin example of why this site is some bullshit

2V...DIE

Yo bro...good luck with your magazine

co-sign son.

but yea good luck yo. I remember you from the good times of RV. hollaaa