RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   California Is On Fire!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244455)

iamthatdude87 10-24-07 07:15 PM

California Is On Fire!!!!!

Literally.......discuss...

TitoBronsky 10-24-07 07:42 PM

how you holding up foo?

10-24-07 08:17 PM

His house is burning down!!!!!

iamthatdude87 10-24-07 08:56 PM

Hell Naw Lol.......the Only Fire Thats Close Is The One In Arrowhead And The One In Temecula......ppl Is Sayin It Might Be A Terroist Attack.....

iamthatdude87 10-24-07 09:00 PM

18 Active Fires In Califoria Coincidence?

Its Proly Those Damn Arabs!!!! Fucken Terroists

Tha .Q 10-24-07 10:26 PM

My dick was on fire...but the Doctor said the shot should kick in real soon!

;)

Valiant 10-24-07 10:27 PM

...its a pity....I wouldn't want to be there now...ya digg.

KOOL COL-B 10-25-07 12:28 AM

it's all that damn Latino heat! :cool:

and Q... my bad :S

:cool: werd

Ransum 10-25-07 09:23 AM

L.heat daddy....

but word i feel bad for the people there that got there house burn downa d the other 500,000 people who just waiting to see if they house get burned down or not....

Compose 10-25-07 01:14 PM

why dont they just water-nuke the fire or somethin, get a shitload of planes to fly over and pour water everywhere, unless they're already doing that, but if they're not it doesnt make sense tryna stop it with shitty firetrucks

Ransum 10-25-07 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
His house is burning down!!!!!

that wasnt even funny you stupid prick...
real people with real lives unlike you are losing there homes and everything in it and probley gonna be homeless for a long time so how the fuck can u make that kind of comment you fucking dush-bag dick-head fucking dumb stupid son of a bitch word i would fuck you up personally if i saw u just for saying something that idiotic fucking slees ball scum bucket....

i would whipe my fucking mud boots all ova ya face then piss on it on some r.kelly shit you fucking homo e-net thug...

10-25-07 01:51 PM

Compose 10-25-07 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
that wasnt even funny you stupid prick...
real people with real lives unlike you are losing there homes and everything in it and probley gonna be homeless for a long time so how the fuck can u make that kind of comment you fucking dush-bag dick-head fucking dumb stupid son of a bitch word i would fuck you up personally if i saw u just for saying something that idiotic fucking slees ball scum bucket....

i would whipe my fucking mud boots all ova ya face then piss on it on some r.kelly shit you fucking homo e-net thug...

sounds like someone got their ghetto pass burnt to ashes

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-25-07 01:59 PM

Omfg rofl

Ransums like "Dont say that about Foo" thats fucked up

"But I want to wipe muddy boots in your face than pee on you"

Riggghht

iamthatdude87 10-25-07 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
why dont they just water-nuke the fire or somethin, get a shitload of planes to fly over and pour water everywhere, unless they're already doing that, but if they're not it doesnt make sense tryna stop it with shitty firetrucks

we dont got enuff resources....arnold swarznegger is a bitch.....california asked mexico for help......but after all those new border laws....why would mexico wanna help us?