RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crew Business (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   Fuck The B.e.s.t (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244459)

Valiant 10-25-07 10:24 PM

Fuck The B.e.s.t

Werd. :thefinger

Fly-E 10-25-07 10:32 PM

Val wtf r u doin we already beefed wit ur crew when u wasnt around and ransum was runnin shit and now were coo so idk wat ur tryin to do but why dont u beef wit another crew since r's is still bein worked on????!?!?

Sonny Barz. 10-26-07 10:48 AM

Fuck that, Val I'll battle you. Accept??

Dickard. 10-26-07 02:35 PM

fuck the best and j.g. :)

sonny barz. n val excluded

Sonny Barz. 10-26-07 06:43 PM

u accept val??

u FAR-FROM-G. N' ya text aint HARMIN'-ME
so quit text 'Valentino'...n' stick to 'R-&-B'!!

Fly-E 10-26-07 09:21 PM

I guess its beef again cus val is a dumb shit and dont no bought beef cus he aint been on here in forever well welcome bak val nice beef!

Sonny Barz. 10-27-07 12:40 PM

300 J.G. cant mess wit me alone..i ate Ran in da cypher. n' seriously, i'll put a loss on his record if i wanted to.. so chill.

Ransum 10-27-07 01:35 PM

^^^ you talk all thats hit yet you got a loss on your record from me bitch to fall back from talking tuff right now...

and val would murder you worst then me....

and the cypher hahaha... you call that rip'in someone??

be me a few to key a bullshit verse up real quick....

i dont know why val started this...

but im def gonna help him end this shit word....

even thou i personally beat the whole crew myself lmfao...

fly-e i dont have no big beef with you cuz we did kind of dead our beef but if its crew matters then i gotta take care of b.s ya dig... just like u would word...

but for sonny bars and sickhead fuck outta here ya not fucking with me or 300 J.G BOTTOM LINE...

Sonny Barz. 10-27-07 01:48 PM

^^U only won cuz I NO-SHOWED!! n' i no-showed cuz i HAVE A LIFE!..stuff came up n' i cudn't be here..

n' the second battle..Nobody won!! It got closed cuz it was old!!! when have u beat me fair and square..?? Bar-For-Bar, when have u Seriously Fucked Me Up?? n' Val got crushed by my nig Faime S. Quotez...so i'll get at him whenever he ready!

n' u aint beat SICKHEAD yet!!..yall still tied..personally, i think he won but i'll let dat shit ride out..

Stop talkin shit when yo bars aint even worth talkin' shit over...Period!

Ransum 10-27-07 02:13 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=243557

^^ you had it closed because dont no battles on here closed by themself cuz they old nigga... there is the link WORD.. you even had one vote for me removed even thou he joint he crew after or whatever....

YOU KNEW YOU WAS GONNA LOSE BITCH...
that was around the time where fly-e was exposed as clover who was former member of 300 J.G but got bannd for cheating making up alias and voting for himself and now hes with your crew lol....

nuff said bitch you got OWNED...
and if you think not set up another battle and get OWNED AGAIN...

or have pm strobe like i im now to re-open this battle bitch...

Sonny Barz. 10-27-07 02:20 PM

Nigga can u read?!.. It Say "EXPIRED BATTLE CLOSED"..that mean it DID close cuz it was old, Genius!!... and i aint get no vote removed. They said it was an Unexplained Vote..haha u retarded!! How old are you??..

n' i cudn't have did anything on this site at that time cuz i was gone for a while, remember??? u even knew i was gone, cuz u said it dissin Sickhead in the cypher..

and Ok I'll set it up right now..

Ransum 10-27-07 02:26 PM

go accept it bitch and lets drop a.s.a.p.....

Sonny Barz. 10-27-07 02:28 PM

oh ok i will hoe...good luck bitch!

Ransum 10-27-07 02:48 PM

i pm strobe to re-open that battle re had already to...

you should do the same...

Fly-E 10-27-07 04:05 PM

lmao funny shit!!! ya no serious beef wit no one from ur crew ransum! But as far as havin crews baks then ya do wat u gotta do and u no i will! u no i dont bak out! 300 Vs. B.E.S.T part II! But let me quote sumthin u said around the same time i was exposed as clover but it was more like ya'll accused me of bein him and i never go banned cus strobe knew who i was and new who clover was and so everyone was wrong bought that yet peeps still bring it up but no biggie good luck on ya'lls battles!