RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Many Of You Guys On Here Get Girls... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244843)

Valiant 11-29-07 09:49 PM

How Many Of You Guys On Here Get Girls...

...who dig Rappers, I used to have mad groupies in highschool when I ripped
noobs in freestyle battles...until that day I got owned by some new guy. kinda gay.

I find it hard for me to find rap'o'holic chicks nowadays, whenever I tell em I rap, they
usually give me the response "Everybody wants to be a rapper" ... or "Oh, what movie do you like?"

...so i'll juss stick with the hoes. :thumbup:

11-29-07 09:51 PM

Well a lot of fucking dorks are rapping now. They ruined it for everyone, thanks to internet boards everyone has a feeling they're dope

Only the real heads stayed on the boards, the rest went into public to use the shit they saw online. And no, all my girls I've had liked me for me, not because I could rap, they enjoyed it tho. werd..

Ysdat 11-29-07 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Shiest.
...who dig Rappers, I used to have mad groupies in highschool when I ripped
noobs in freestyle battles...until that day I got owned by some new guy. kinda gay.

I find it hard for me to find rap'o'holic chicks nowadays, whenever I tell em I rap, they
usually give me the response "Everybody wants to be a rapper" ... or "Oh, what movie do you like?"

...so i'll juss stick with the hoes. :thumbup:

But you cant rap homie.

Phenom-in-all 11-30-07 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
But you cant rap homie.

i was wondering how long before someone used this thread as a punch. 3rd post. Nicely played.

TeamOne 11-30-07 02:21 AM

if they seee u perform, its a different story, trust me... u will get respect if they see u perform, and it is either some professional gig and/or very impressive

Adam 11-30-07 03:25 AM

Girls dig rock stars.

Yeup. :)

Chris Stylez 11-30-07 07:43 AM

Give streets songs for street niggas. Give intellectual songs to the intellectuals. Give love songs to a hoe. Their you go. No need for thangs.

J. Luth 11-30-07 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
i was wondering how long before someone used this thread as a punch. 3rd post. Nicely played.

LOL beat me to it

Cola 12-01-07 05:31 PM

^^ i'm sure you've beaten alot of things before someone else has

12-01-07 05:36 PM

..........what?

Cola 12-01-07 05:45 PM

the only "what" around here is your view on the goverment 2v, so i suggest you shut the flying fuck up

12-01-07 05:46 PM

I suggest you suck my flying fucking dick. Since you're the stupidest soon-to-be father I've ever met.

I've met kids who've done crystal meth their whole life who've just got outta jail at 22 that are smarter than you.

Cola 12-01-07 05:47 PM

hahahahahahaha, i'm sure you have, because only kids who've done Meth will agree with your fucked up views faggot

Cola 12-01-07 05:49 PM

2v, your views are so fucked up and biased they are more ridicoulous than JTR showing his nuts on the internet....funny thing is your the only one who actuallly looked

12-01-07 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
hahahahahahaha, i'm sure you have, because only kids who've done Meth will agree with your fucked up views faggot

That doesn't speak much for your defense. And it's not that they agree with my views, more than they just accept the facts of life. :'( I feel bad for your kid yo