RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Does anybody here watch "Dexter"? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245019)

L.E 12-20-07 11:20 AM

Does anybody here watch "Dexter"?

Fucking crazy show.

For those who have seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

For the uninformed...it's about a forensic cop that's a serial killer who kills serial killers.

It sounds kind of stupid at first, but the plot and the characters are absolutely ingenious, and as a story writer myself, I appreciate the originality that the show displays.

Fucking awesome. Check it out if you haven't already.

J. Luth 12-20-07 11:26 AM

The only show worthy of watching with Dexter in it is "DEXTER'S LAB"

DEDEEEEEEEE! GET OUT OF MY LABOREEERATORY!"

Cola 12-20-07 11:26 AM

is this like...a canadian only show?

L.E 12-20-07 11:38 AM

-_-

No.

It's on Showtime, and it takes place in Miami.

Tha .Q 12-20-07 11:49 AM

Michael C Hall is creepy

I liked him on Six Feet Under better

L.E 12-20-07 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Michael C Hall is creepy

I liked him on Six Feet Under better

Never seen it.

What's it about?

Tha .Q 12-20-07 12:25 PM

^^About a family of undertakers.

lol

L.E 12-20-07 12:36 PM

Lol.

Oh.

Micheal C Hall is kind of a creepy bastard, but thats what makes Dexter so awesome. The character.

Enygma 12-20-07 03:07 PM

Dude, I got addicted to this shit when I was out in South Carolina for the past two months. I was staying in a hotel the whole time that the army was paying for and they had showtime in the hotel. That show is fuckin awesome. I didn't get to see when they brought Dexter in though, so I have no idea what the hell is going on now or for the past 2 weeks or so. I think I'm gonna get the whole season whenever it comes out on DVD :thumbup:

L.E 12-20-07 03:19 PM

Season 1 is out, I've already ordered it.

And I know what happens, but I won't ruin it for you. :thumbup:

Enygma 12-20-07 03:38 PM

Is this the second season that they're currently on?

The last one I saw, from what I can remember, is when he breaks up with the chick that had the English accent. I'm pretty sure that was the last one I saw. But yeah, I might have to go ahead and get the first season then....lol. I thought that this was the first season that they were currently on

L.E 12-20-07 03:40 PM

Nope, the first season is about the Ice Truck Killer, a murderer that plays games with Dexter's life.

Crazy shit, and the twist at the end is ballistic.

Enygma 12-20-07 04:31 PM

Does that mean that this is the second season that's on TV now or is it season three already?

L.E 12-20-07 04:44 PM

It is season two.

Season three is coming in 2008...and actually, the series is based on actual novels that I'm going to pick up and read.

Jay Rose 12-24-07 12:16 AM

dude lyla is a crazy hoe.....and i am addicted to this show....already downloaded all of one and two....i think i liked season one better actually.....one of the good shows left on tv