RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Since when did seeing a movie with some guy friends become gay? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245024)

J. Luth 12-21-07 12:22 AM

Since when did seeing a movie with some guy friends become gay?

LOL I was talking to this nig online, and he showed me link to DVD quality of I Am legend, and I was like "Nah, I'm watching it with some of my friends tommorow." and he like "Are you fucking gay?" and went on about that being gay LOL

first I heard about it. Englighten me y'all

Terumoto 12-21-07 01:46 AM

Depends on the movie and the situation.

I saw Saw IV with a friend who asked me to go with him. I must admit I felt like a bit of a loser lmao. I had some whiskey beforehand, though, so it was alright.

JTR 12-21-07 03:21 AM

^^ Word when it's just you and one of ya boys it aint gay but it's weird, kinda awkawrd, 3 people makes it better tho "3's company"

12-21-07 03:21 AM

well if you're good friends with the guy you're going to see the movie with, that's probably the only way to do it.

then again it feels more manly to steal a bunch of movies online when you got homies over.

JTR 12-21-07 03:22 AM

ya but going with a couple homies, smokin up, playing the arcade and watching it in big screen is more fun...

Tha .Q 12-21-07 03:41 AM

That depends...did the guy tickle ur butthole during the movie?

Terumoto 12-21-07 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

Does it count if I tickle his?

Zone Out 12-21-07 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

Oh lord.
LMAO!!!

12-21-07 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Does it count if I tickle his?

That questions his gayness, and makes yours indefinite.

Terumoto 12-21-07 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That questions his gayness, and makes yours indefinite.

Joking, joking.

I may have an Asian fetish, and you can ask Nos about my Lolita complex, but homosexual is something I certainly am not. lmao.

Tha .Q 12-21-07 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Joking, joking.

I may have an Asian fetish, and you can ask Nos about my Lolita complex, but homosexual is something I certainly am not. lmao.

Why'd you have to defend that son?...like..."OMG, I'M NOT GAAAAAAY"

u be aiight

lol :hump:

D 12-21-07 07:53 AM

I'll only go wit my boyz if we blazin, othawise if i go out wit dem sober i think i should be wit a chick. share some popcorn, cut a hole in da bottom, let her get 2 da bottom and blam, u gots urself some fun love.

Tha .Q 12-21-07 08:59 AM

One time...I went to the movie wit my boy, and he reached over for the nuts, and grabbed some popcorn instead.

Was he gay?

12-21-07 09:17 AM

........almost.