RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Happy New Years buggers! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245117)

Tha .Q 12-31-07 12:33 PM

Happy New Years buggers!

Year of realizing goals and dreams...

Here's to a successful year to come...

God willing.

L.E 12-31-07 03:27 PM

I have the same feeling.

I want to become something in 2008.

Happy New Year everyone.

Enygma 12-31-07 05:26 PM

Word.....2008 marks a new start for me in one way or another. I'd go more into detail, but I don't like you guys that much :thumbup:

Captain Cornball 12-31-07 06:03 PM

first off Q, what god, L.E. dont kill yourself(again) you are what you are, shit or get off the pot, Enygma you know what time it is, i have an ill verse here that needs to be spat, yaughmean. i dont know what your aim is, mine is tullurean, also msn windows live is zyaeduelon@hotmail.com. yahoo is tullurean99 or tullurean99@yahoo.com ...i rarely use that one so...

for all the rest of you Bitches, you know who you are . me= :thefinger :shoot: =you

buncha lilly livered yella bellied cowards ! your moms gives hella head !

oh and HAPPY MUTHA FUCKIN NEW YEAR !!!!! PEACE BITCHES !!!!!

Tha .Q 12-31-07 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cornball
first off Q, what god, L.E. dont kill yourself(again) you are what you are, shit or get off the pot, Enygma you know what time it is, i have an ill verse here that needs to be spat, yaughmean. i dont know what your aim is, mine is tullurean, also msn windows live is zyaeduelon@hotmail.com. yahoo is tullurean99 or tullurean99@yahoo.com ...i rarely use that one so...

for all the rest of you Bitches, you know who you are . me= :thefinger :shoot: =you

buncha lilly livered yella bellied cowards ! your moms gives hella head !

oh and HAPPY MUTHA FUCKIN NEW YEAR !!!!! PEACE BITCHES !!!!!

The God that created ur simple behind.

That's what God.

Recognize and respect!

TitoBronsky 12-31-07 06:35 PM

What up foo :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody... Heres to more exposure on the mixtape circuit... , connections, and new opportunities ... 2008 is gonna be BIG... all i see is dolla signs

WOrld Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Captain Cornball 01-01-08 01:19 AM

Well the celebrations over now its time to piss Q off, this wont take long. you mean my mother and father Q, because i believe that the god u speak of is some figment of some slave traders imagination to keep you in fear of what you cannot or will not allow yourself to comprehend. Oh well, ignorance is a disease, also recognize this, i believe to not give a fuck about your fuckin church or your fuckin god so respect that. peace bitches .................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me= :thefinger :shoot: =you ah hahahah ah hahaha punk muffukkkas ! BEEEE YAAAAAGH !!!

WhoAmI 01-01-08 10:51 AM

the fucks so happy bout this shit huh?

Tha .Q 01-01-08 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
the fucks so happy bout this shit huh?

Wut I tell u bout that temper son

:thumbup:

Tha .Q 01-01-08 12:53 PM

Quote:
Well the celebrations over now its time to piss Q off, this wont take long. you mean my mother and father Q, because i believe that the god u speak of is some figment of some slave traders imagination to keep you in fear of what you cannot or will not allow yourself to comprehend. Oh well, ignorance is a disease, also recognize this, i believe to not give a fuck about your fuckin church or your fuckin god so respect that. peace bitches .................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me= :thefinger :shoot: =you ah hahahah ah hahaha punk muffukkkas ! BEEEE YAAAAAGH !!!

*Psycho music plays*

lol...dude...I think you have more issues than pertains to your ignorance of God...

slave? lol...wait...so, your knowledge of history extends back only 400 years or so...in America?

LOL

wow...Irony is bliss!

WhoAmI 01-01-08 12:54 PM

fuck it i dont even care bout that shit no more....all i know is if people in my life dont fucking fix up ima fuck a nigga up and his girl too fuck it

Tha .Q 01-01-08 12:57 PM

Quote:
fuck it i dont even care bout that shit no more....all i know is if people in my life dont fucking fix up ima fuck a nigga up and his girl too fuck it

noooo...and u were doin so well...

lol

Maybe u shud take up Golf.

1 :thumbup:

L.E 01-01-08 01:34 PM

Quote:
L.E. dont kill yourself(again)

Umm...

Who the fuck are you exactly?

WhoAmI 01-01-08 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
noooo...and u were doin so well...

lol

Maybe u shud take up Golf.

1 :thumbup:

hmm that would be an interesting direction but golf seems to be an expensive sport though

Tha .Q 01-01-08 04:20 PM

Quote:
hmm that would be an interesting direction but golf seems to be an expensive sport though

Yea...overly...

but, it really reveals character...

If ur a quitter in life, u'll quit on the course

if u take risks in life, u'll take risks on the course...

So, u can examine ur on course behavior to possibly learn more about urself...Then, u can make changes if necessary...feel me

That, and it's fun once u get the hang of it.

:thumbup: