RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Jaguars @ Patriots... Saturday, 8:00 ET WHO WATCHING? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245171)

J. Luth 01-08-08 02:43 PM

Jaguars @ Patriots... Saturday, 8:00 ET WHO WATCHING?

WORD go jags yo :shoot:

Dickard. 01-09-08 09:26 AM

i love the pats....put fred taylor and maurice jones-drew.......hmmmmm jags do have an edgeee

J. Luth 01-09-08 01:23 PM

^no they don't son.

Tom Brady v.s the Jags Safeties lol

anytime we played a good passing attack we gave up atleast 350 yds lol. Our corners good, but the safeties are weak.

J. Luth 01-12-08 12:31 PM

TONIGHT CLONE BABIES! TONIGHT! ye

J Summers 01-12-08 12:40 PM

jags dont have a snowballs chance in hell.....no team in the nfl has..

Enygma 01-12-08 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
jags dont have a snowballs chance in hell.....no team in the nfl has..

Need I remind you of how the Eagles almost beat them with a back up quarterback? Imagine if McNabb was healthy :thumbup:

And all the Jags need to do is get to Brady early and often. Thats been their week spot whenever they were in a close game....

J. Luth 01-12-08 05:45 PM

^word AND be able to run the ball successfully and keep Brady off.

Either way this goes, this season will be a positive. nothing bad about being beat by the PAtriots. They are like a walking all-star team. And if they beat them, that will be worth a super bowl win in my mind since I hate the Patriots almost as much as I love the Jags. lol

Enygma 01-12-08 07:47 PM

Game's coming up soon :thumbup:

Tha .Q 01-12-08 08:52 PM

jag rhymes with fag

:(

J. Luth 01-12-08 09:33 PM

^LOL

14-14 homies
great game

BigTony.Self 01-12-08 09:37 PM

Should be 17-14 and garrards knee was def down on the first TD but still a great game the pats need a td drive to start second half tho

J. Luth 01-12-08 09:38 PM

^nope, they said only his SHIN was. and they said it SOMETIMES depending on ref could be seen as down or not. Hey pats have got help from refs before, so it's a human game, refs aren't robots. mistakes will happen. good game tho. Word to garrard

J. Luth 01-12-08 10:59 PM

ehh great effort. Awesome game by Garrard. He left it all out on the field. Stopped the big play mostly, but that means nothing if you can't stop the short one. Anyways, great season for Jags. Can take a lot of positives from this one. Go Cowboys lol

TeamOne 01-12-08 11:09 PM

from wat i know.... they changed the rule to include when the shin hits the ground as being down.

J. Luth 01-12-08 11:18 PM

^Still, call could of gone either way. Was real close. Doesn't matter though.

Those two dropped TD passes fucking hurt tho. The 2nd one though was tough, first one, no excuse.

it's sad tho, the two things we were best at we couldn't get done:

1). Running the ball

2). Stopping the run

and also ehh @ only waiting till end to blitz. Obviously it did help a little. It makes Brady throw quicker.

I'd rather take Brady throwing fast, then Brady getting all day to throw. Regardless how many men covering.