RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   It's true, Obama defines change. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245184)

01-09-08 08:22 PM

It's true, Obama defines change.

.......................... dude's black.

vote for the O man BET watchers :thumbup:

Ysdat 01-09-08 08:23 PM

oooo ooo oo racist, he said black, everyone, quickly, he said black. he must be meaning lynch obama. right?

------_____-------

WhoAmI 01-09-08 08:27 PM

but did 2v say lynch?

nope...don't see it anywhere....although his statement did imply that the majority of obama's popularity is rooted in black citizens of america as black americans are the majority of people who watch BET

but i guess you're gonna turn around and say his statement couldn't possibly have implications.......

01-09-08 08:27 PM

Wanna know something funny?

His full name is Barack Hussein Obama Jr.

WhoAmI 01-09-08 08:29 PM

lool aint that some shit

01-09-08 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
but did 2v say lynch?

nope...don't see it anywhere....although his statement did imply that the majority of obama's popularity is rooted in black citizens of america as black americans are the majority of people who watch BET

but i guess you're gonna turn around and say his statement couldn't possibly have implications.......

I don't know if you entered lil cali's thread a couple days ago, but apparently the majority of this site are rather young, mostly female B.E.T. watchers.

Maybe you think I'm a racist now.

But it's okay. We all have thoughts from time to time.

Ysdat 01-09-08 08:33 PM

heeeeeee saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid blllllllllllaaaaaaackkk.
he should loose his job, he should have to say sorry he should never be allowed to work in this industry again he should clean gum off shoes.

01-09-08 08:34 PM

Your avatar is a nigger.

WhoAmI 01-09-08 08:46 PM

its obvious im talking to a couple of dickheads.....

why waste my energy arguing with fools

goodnight

WhoAmI 01-09-08 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Your avatar is a nigger.

to be honest if you ever came round me and my people talkin that shit you'd find your jugular leaking so quick you wouldn't know what happened

goodnight

Ysdat 01-09-08 08:54 PM

lol chill homie, im just getting @ the insecure fucks that have a cry anytime somthing remplty racist is said.

01-09-08 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
to be honest if you ever came round me and my people talkin that shit you'd find your jugular leaking so quick you wouldn't know what happened

goodnight

I would make sure the pigs were nearby when I talked about Ysdat's avatar.

So then when my "Jugular was leaking so quick I wouldn't know what happened" I'd laugh hard as the blood seeped into my lungs and all your equally human black friends would go to jail for being stupid.

01-09-08 10:32 PM

oh and don't say goodnight and then come back for another comment, finishing that off with goodnight.

It makes me feel as if you're having a terrible one and this conversation has been on your mind.

... goodnight.

La Cosa Nostra 01-10-08 04:25 AM

No way...

go the white guy....

Tha .Q 01-10-08 06:17 PM

2V is a racist animal torturer