RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Man, R.I.P. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245279)

B. Magik 01-22-08 09:17 PM

Man, R.I.P.

So I go to school today only to find out that last night at around 5:30 PM, my friend Robert was fatally shot in the head 4 times while standing outside his house. Rest in peace.

La Cosa Nostra 01-22-08 10:27 PM

4 times in the head...

he musta done something....

B. Magik 01-22-08 10:55 PM

How about rest in peace?

La Cosa Nostra 01-23-08 12:00 AM

return him to the earth then..

would it have made you feel the slightest bit better if i had of been all sympathetic?

i doubt it... when you die its fate... shit happens... and the world carries on.....

01-23-08 12:30 AM

That's not what you tell someone in grief son. 'Cuz the world don't move on for the dead.

Trust me, I tried to tell that to this bitch who was cryin' 'bout her dead ex-boyfriend and she screamed and screamed until I had to hold her down, then it turned to fucking.

Either way it's just not good for the dead-grievers, no matter how much you know in your heart you would say it if someone YOU loved died too, that life moves on.

R.I.P.

that's a lotta bullet holes.

WhoAmI 01-23-08 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Trust me, I tried to tell that to this bitch who was cryin' 'bout her dead ex-boyfriend and she screamed and screamed until I had to hold her down, then it turned to fucking.

lmfao

but yeh rest in peace to your boy

but nos DOES have a point....people rarely get randomly shot in the head 4 times

once could be a spray and pray or just an unlucky stray if he was too close to whatever was kickin off but 4 doesn't seem unmotivated tho

Young Kidd (LM) 01-23-08 07:59 AM

fuck all tha talk.

R.I.P to ya boy.
shit. 4 times? damn.

WhoAmI 01-23-08 09:25 AM

fuck all who's talk....?

Chris Stylez 01-23-08 12:29 PM

Yeah. Man R.I.P. to your boy. I know how it feels to loose someone close to me.

Young Kidd (LM) 01-23-08 02:13 PM

dark. im saying fuck all the talk bout what he did and shit. just R.I.P.

*Froze* 01-23-08 08:23 PM

Damn. was this on a local news channel?

La Cosa Nostra 01-23-08 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That's not what you tell someone in grief son. 'Cuz the world don't move on for the dead.

Either way it's just not good for the dead-grievers, no matter how much you know in your heart you would say it if someone YOU loved died too, that life moves on.

R.I.P.

that's a lotta bullet holes.

how about you give him a blow job and let him fuck you in the ass while your at it

01-23-08 09:20 PM

No. I have better things in my life besides drugs and gay sex.

Sorry Nos.

maybe next time.

La Cosa Nostra 01-23-08 10:21 PM

lmfao.. what do you have in your life thats good man?..

just out of interest

Cola 01-23-08 10:30 PM

"Lil Boy's, Drugs, and Gay Sex" -2v