RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   that kanye 'comming home' song (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245702)

La Cosa Nostra 03-12-08 10:27 AM

that kanye 'comming home' song

despite how he assraped a common song and made it about a city...

is pretty catchy and decent lyrically...

for once... bit of a change from his usually gay 4 minutes of talking about how hes all rich n famous...

nice one kanye...

JTR 03-12-08 10:32 AM

Kanye is a great rapper....

Ysdat 03-12-08 01:41 PM

we go through to much bullshit just to mess with these drunk hot giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls.

Nynth Degree 03-12-08 02:02 PM

Yes and no. That guy from Coldplay was garborific on the chorus. The beat was ill but it would've been much better with John Legend, like in the original version from like 4 years ago.

Cola 03-12-08 02:36 PM

Kayne west's best song was 'can't tell me nothing' haven't heard ne thing else that was good

JTR 03-12-08 03:02 PM

Yea but that's his new shit, it's like, he used to rap batter, but now.. he makes better songs, if you catch my drift

JTR 03-12-08 03:30 PM

I like back when he used to be on that wordplay shit like

"Killin you niggas on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise colored Benz I push miracle whips"

Ysdat 03-12-08 04:54 PM

You mean like

JTR be in trouble most
dope kids allways drop a doule post.

lol

JTR 03-12-08 07:19 PM

it's easier to double post, who cares about fucking post counts brizzo it's a dieing website lol, tell strobe to come fight me if he has a fucking problem

Ysdat 03-12-08 09:41 PM

lol, why would he have a problem with you double posting? Why would anyone?

fight you, aww thats cute neapolean.

JTR 03-12-08 10:43 PM

Strobe is too bitch to fight me so it was a joke duh

La Cosa Nostra 03-13-08 12:54 AM

ill fight you..

JTR 03-13-08 01:13 AM

get yourself a ticket to montreal then i'll hook you up with my address, after we fight we can go clubbing or something, i'll introduce you to the skanky french local girls or the italian ones w/e you're into

Blackmage 03-15-08 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Yes and no. That guy from Coldplay was garborific on the chorus. The beat was ill but it would've been much better with John Legend, like in the original version from like 4 years ago.

Oh shit i forgot about that song. I like the style of that one but i don't think it stands against home coming. Something about it urks me.

La Cosa Nostra 03-16-08 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
get yourself a ticket to montreal then i'll hook you up with my address, after we fight we can go clubbing or something, i'll introduce you to the skanky french local girls or the italian ones w/e you're into

my girl is mexican...

prolly a lot hotter than any skanky french chick you could hook me up with bruzzy...

but if i do end up in montreal ill look you up......as long as you can get that white gold..