RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the most embarrassing moment ever (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245722)

Dufflebag Boy 03-14-08 12:47 AM

the most embarrassing moment ever

so i live right across the street from a video store and i went in there earlier today to rent a movie. and this REALLY hot chick asks me if she can do anything to help what im looking for. i found it without her help (i was right next to it) but we started talking a lil bit and i noticed she was hitting on me. things went sooo smooth and luckily shes single and round my age preference (19-20). anyways after that shit went on i came home feeling good about it all day. so i decide i'ma walk back in there minutes before they close to give her my number. so i go back in and reapproach her to give her my number and halfway through my sentence i notice she gives me this really weird look. thats when i realize its a DIFFRENT CHICK wearing the same EXACT color shirt and that happens to look similar to her. so that just straight up ruined it all for me right there. god i could kick myself in the ass for that one

JTR 03-14-08 01:00 AM

If I approached a random girl with my number she'd get all giddy and smile, she wouldn't give me a weird look. So that's unfortunate for you

Dufflebag Boy 03-14-08 01:05 AM

^^^lol i think she was just in shock that someone as good looking as me would randomly approach her with my number...i think thats why she knew right away something was wrong :thumbup:

Ysdat 03-14-08 01:08 AM

lol @ wearing the exact same color shirt. Wouldnt they all be wearing the stores uniform?

Dufflebag Boy 03-14-08 01:24 AM

^^^nah actually they're allowed to wear what they want as long as it aint offensive

La Cosa Nostra 03-14-08 04:55 AM

why didnt you just give her your number while you were talking...

03-14-08 06:18 AM

didnt cross his mind that he liked her like that until he got home to think about it, apparently. o_q

J. Luth 03-14-08 06:54 AM

^word imagine how many times he must leave his house in his underwear, till he notices and goes back

La Cosa Nostra 03-14-08 07:23 AM

but seriously...

why didnt he just coax her out of the store and rape her in a side alley......

if he really liked her n all....

JTR 03-14-08 10:43 AM

yea why the fuck didnt he blind fold her, knock her out and throw her in the back of a truck lol

Dufflebag Boy 03-14-08 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
why didnt you just give her your number while you were talking...

i didnt have anything to write it on. and i kinda doubt she'll remember it off the top of her head. i didnt wanna go through the trouble of having her have to pull out her phone. i should really start being prepared for this shit. maybe i should just bring a pen and pad wherever i go just to jot my number to all these chicks overcrowding me

Dufflebag Boy 03-14-08 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
didnt cross his mind that he liked her like that until he got home to think about it, apparently. o_q

lol no wasnt like that. i just figured i'll see her again anyways cuz its right across the street and she works often according to what she said. but i realized i'd rather not wait and just jump right to the phone conversations. and thats when i made the mistake lol

J. Luth 03-14-08 03:22 PM

sonn, since when was pulling out a cell phone trouble? if that's trouble for you son, I can only imagine what flushing the toilet might be considered

Dufflebag Boy 03-14-08 03:25 PM

^^actually im scared to flush the toilet...cuz EVERYTIME i take a shit its SO huge it clogs up the toilet. it aint because of exsessive toiler paper. its the size of my shit. i almost have to puke everytime to cuz sometimes the plunger gets in contact with the overpreportional sized dung lunjed right in the crapper

MC Firetruck 03-14-08 04:40 PM

i can top dat. wait no i cant cuz i'm not a fuck-up.