RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wait, wait, wait, so lemme get this str8 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245775)

Tha .Q 03-22-08 09:51 AM

Wait, wait, wait, so lemme get this str8

People decide to do a mixtape...

They know Q is dope...

So, they get at "fam" to flood their tape with verses?

I'm worth $$$ baby.

PAY ME.

You want to collab with me? Pay me.

I did that free shit back from 2004-2007.

I told y'all..."Get it while it's free"

You thought I was joking.

Hook?

Collab?

Verse.

PAY A NIGGA.

Otherwise, "fam"...sure...

La Cosa Nostra 03-22-08 09:53 AM

i would NEVER pay you for a verse...

waste of money

BigTony.Self 03-22-08 11:17 AM

You aint worth it beleive me many many many times cats been like "we ask dude for a verse he does one that doesn t even make sense for the track were doing"your whole rymestyle has gon soft Q reinvent yaself for the 10th time and whether you make it big or not your always and i mean always gon come around here looking for exceptqance hence the reason you still blow up rv.........

03-22-08 11:25 AM

fuck off q ...

I'd pay you to never come back to the site again

but I'd get money back.

WhoAmI 03-22-08 11:27 AM

Q are you fuckin serious....you're so up yourself it's unbelievable, good luck in life with an attitude like that...

most people who have seen this self-glorifying thread know people who would lyrically shit on you over and over again but would drop a verse if they were just given an opportunity to record fuck money

your self value is a lot higher than reality allows

for fuckin real

Enygma 03-22-08 12:30 PM

I vaguely remember having to cut your verses out of tracks and doctor them up with other verses for that "so called" mixtape you might be talking about. There's reasons people haven't really been hitting you up for collabs man. It was cool to get on a track with someone new before, but you do tend to take a track in whatever direction you feel like......which is the opposite of collab. Collab, meaning collaborate, is coming together and deciding the who, what, where, why and how.....then executing :thumbup:

J Summers 03-22-08 03:22 PM

get money son...................................

JTR 03-22-08 03:26 PM

what actually made you think people would seriously pay for your verses?

honestly im curious?

Ysdat 03-22-08 03:52 PM

Your mindstate gets worse by the minute. Your a bedroom emcee tha q. Why would anyone waste there money paying a 35 year old bed room emcee for a verse?

In what way, would me distributing a mixtape locally benifit me by having 'Tha Q from rapverse' on it.

If anything, YOU should be paying people, seen as your unheard of, and the exposure would be doing YOU a favour.

Your a namless 35 year old bed room rapper whos only known on a handfull of websites. With a title like that, all you would do is bring the level of respect for the mixtape down.

gofuckyourself

Phenom-in-all 03-22-08 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I vaguely remember having to cut your verses out of tracks...

i remember cutting a q verse, and he cried for like a month. and man lol there are SO many hotter emcees who get down for free who don't even really rap, I can't see one person paying for a verse from q, but u know. Thats jus me.

Cola 03-22-08 07:49 PM

Dude's made one decent song that i've heard...and i even downloaded that shitty "Its my time" mixtape, which blew dog tit, seriously though...paying tha Q?

Yo Q, i'll pay you....to suck my dick, NUCCA!

03-22-08 08:42 PM

wtf you would pay for that?

Cola 03-22-08 09:25 PM

good point ^^

n i was just going to comment on the

'Wait, wait, wait, so lemmge this St8" thing......i figured this whole thread was goign to be completly fucked up, seeing as how tha Q never has gotten anything "st8", ever. <3

TitoBronsky 03-22-08 09:55 PM

Your Not Snoop Dog!!!!!!! Stop Ego Tripping. Your Verses Aint Worth The Toilet Papper I Wipe My Ass With.

Cola 03-22-08 09:57 PM

hahahahahha, tito with a strong right to tha Q's jaw