RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who wants to design a logo for my College? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245982)

JTR 04-09-08 07:23 AM

Who wants to design a logo for my College?

Yea, anyone interested in helping me? Would their be a price to pay or could this be done for free? Holla at me for details

WhoAmI 04-09-08 08:06 AM

I could do you a sick logo...what are your requirements?

Terumoto 04-09-08 09:01 AM

What kind of college is this?

Why don't they hire a graphic designer themselves?

JTR 04-09-08 09:07 AM

They could but it's a thing for students you know

JTR 04-09-08 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
I could do you a sick logo...what are your requirements?

yea ill get at you with that when I find out what the requirements are today

Cola 04-10-08 02:40 PM

lol, its suppose to be for students...so whats JTR do? Hire's a guy from London to do it for him

J. Luth 04-10-08 05:25 PM

^LOL nig makes a point

WhoAmI 04-10-08 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
lol, its suppose to be for students...so whats JTR do? Hire's a guy from London to do it for him

so being from London doesn't make someone capable of being a student

wow there was me sitting in lectures and handing in assignments for the last 2 years for nooooo reason, silly me :rolleyes:

think outside the box....

J. Luth 04-10-08 05:38 PM

^nig i think he meant it's for students of his campus. Purpose being they asked students to do it. And he saying JTR went to outside sources to get someone.

WhoAmI 04-10-08 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^nig i think he meant it's for students of his campus. Purpose being they asked students to do it. And he saying JTR went to outside sources to get someone.

ohhhh ... ah well looks like your on your own Joshua-san

JTR 04-10-08 07:31 PM

no man that's not it, they dont hire someone cuz I dont know why, they're jsut asking someone to design a logo lol, they are asking students and I think whoever has he best logo gets extra credits so yea.... if someone could design me a sick one that'd be dope cuz then I could win and get the extra credits

WhoAmI 04-10-08 07:54 PM

aite cool, im back on board...plus it's extra practice that helps my own degree work...we both win :thumbup:

JTR 04-11-08 12:47 PM

Ok so I talked to the lady, she said it's a logo that should represent Dawson College's Social Science program, and it should include people or stuff that has to do with social science. I know right... not very specific. She said be creative and design it how you like you have a very wide area so u can get creative. You can design more then one (if you want) we're aloud to submit as many as we'd like. So word, the final date of submission is the 14th. Think u can get something done by then?? By the way thanks a lot homie I really appreciate this :thumbup:

Cola 04-11-08 02:25 PM

lol, again....getting other people to do your work. Look's like JTR really is choosing the Bellichik way of staying ahead, by cheating.