RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So I got robbed (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246025)

JTR 04-14-08 12:56 PM

So I got robbed

lost my debit card, didn't realise til a couple days later. So I cancel the shit and go to the bank today to get a new card, they tell me how much I have in my account and like a gran was missing so I figured there must have been a problem with the transaction I made the other day... They bring out the statement, motherfuckers got me for 1,400$ in 2 days. S'all good though i'm not a regular customer I fuck with the branch business wise and i'm friends with a couple of the big shots working there, I initialed the transactions that weren't made by me, they are gonna do a "investigation" and I'll get all the money back from the bank in a weeks time. Some happy motherfuckers out there right now saying "haha we got this fucker."

Chea take a lesson from me, pretty crappy feeling but im happy im getting it all back :thumbup:

MurDah 04-14-08 01:10 PM

Thats Fucked Up Kid

Adam 04-14-08 01:16 PM

How'd they get your pin?

Blackmage 04-14-08 01:24 PM

Don't need it. Some places all you need is the security # on the back, card number and address. Some places don't have you sign shit. There's a million good ways to die in the city...

Adam 04-14-08 01:27 PM

It's different in Canada.

Blackmage 04-14-08 01:42 PM

.......*Shuts up*

JTR 04-14-08 03:05 PM

Yea reddy bizzle, I was thinkin the same shit so I asked my man working at the bank Marco, he said there's about 100 different ways of getting the pink. I really am dumbfounded how it could have happened, I don;t even know how I lost the card man, cuz I was just at mcdonalds getting ready to buy a Big Mac I open my wallet and my card aint there, shit sucked. Makes me think too I coulda gave my card to my homeboy, said take it and go take out all the money, and then pretended like It got robbed and got the bank to replace it all, then have my homie gimme all the money an keep like 200$ for himself, that woulda been cool... oh well

WhoAmI 04-14-08 03:23 PM

well now you know for next time:evilgrin:

Adam 04-14-08 03:27 PM

Unless you get nailed for fraud and then you need 10x that amount to get out of prison on bizail. :cool:

JTR 04-14-08 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
well now you know for next time:evilgrin:

No man it'd look suspicious for it to happen again lol..

Ysdat 04-14-08 05:56 PM

i found it ironic that the first post was from a kid named 'fraud'

JTR 04-14-08 06:27 PM

LMFAOOOO

Fuck irony

SUPERVILLAIN 04-14-08 07:16 PM

......and just so you know, i removed $1,420 from your account and i blew the whole wad on hookers and blackjack in vegas. :evilgrin:

spul, your wallets next. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

s.v.

JTR 04-15-08 01:39 AM

wtf @ turning yourself in for 25$ your sister is fucked