RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Kid= Not Guilty Bitches!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246090)

J. Luth 04-25-08 01:51 PM

The Kid= Not Guilty Bitches!!!

WHAT?!?!?!

Criminal Offense= DROPPED
Unsafe lane changes= they wanted to give it to me, but my lawyer is fucking Johnny Cochran jr., convinced them to drop that shit too. HOLLA

Speeding=? 30 mph over the speed limit? Only a min fee of $100

WHAT SONS?!?! WHAT??

thank god for my sexy college transcript, deans list, and recommendation letters. Oh and the suit and tie helped too. officer was like "You came in looking sharp, that worked in your favor"

BUT WORD. BROOM BROOM MU FUCKASSSSSSSS :shoot:

Zone Out 04-25-08 03:18 PM

hhahaha
thats whats up my nig

J. Luth 04-25-08 03:23 PM

^WORD son

pic of the kid celebrating the victory!!

JOHNNY COCHRAN JR. (My lawyer) I SEE YOU SON!!

JTR 04-25-08 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^WORD son

pic of the kid celebrating the victory!!

JOHNNY COCHRAN JR. (My lawyer) I SEE YOU SON!!

broo ur making my pussy itchy

J. Luth 04-25-08 03:28 PM

LOL i've been known to have that effect on both women and men. It's not my fault i'm so god dayum sexy boi!

Nynth Degree 04-25-08 04:04 PM

Good shit, I recently got my charges dropped too. 3 1/2 hours of work counted for 35, now I just gotta get $170 to get my prints and mugshot taken out the system.

J. Luth 04-25-08 04:05 PM

^word?

and son wtf you always IMing me for? You always catch the kid when he away

Nynth Degree 04-25-08 04:09 PM

My bad, just trying to say what up. It doesn't ever say your away on the list, but the message pops up.

J Summers 04-25-08 05:05 PM

damn good work...i just hired a bomb ass lawyer to get this hoe ass possesion charge taken care of ....i wish i had a college transcript and a deans list... i got an a.a. list and a probation transcript....

J. Luth 04-25-08 05:18 PM

^damn son

but yea, I saw my lawyer working that shit. Dude be nasty.

shit went by so fast, he didn't even charge us for today. Plus, he graduate of school I'm trying to transfer too (UMASS Amherst) so he said he can pull some strings with the admissions and give me a recommendation of sorts.

they were planning on sticking me with a $200 fine and keeping unsafe lane changes. But he convinced them otherwise. I was like "A GOD DAYUM!!!!!!!"

Cola 04-25-08 06:02 PM

Eclipse > Law

all day

J. Luth 04-25-08 06:04 PM

^word that mu fucka ain't want a piece of the eclipse son!! OH HELL NAWH!!!!!

I wasn't operating to endanger, I was operating to make him look bad! SEXYNESS+ Eclipse ftw NIGLETS

Cola 04-25-08 06:09 PM

lol, but are you for real on Johnny Cocraine Jr. being your lawyer? That shit is fucking crazy. How much that fool charge?

JTR 04-25-08 07:37 PM

come on son thats not actually his lawyer the price Johnny charges it'd be cheaper to pay the tickets and get criminal offence lool

Cola 04-25-08 08:03 PM

i know, thats why i was a lil huh?

but word if it was, CHEWBACCA DEFENSE!