RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Testing (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246356)

Mike McGuire 05-20-08 11:30 AM

Testing

I smoked for the first time May 3rd. I took 3 hits of a joint but didn't inhale too much and we were hotboxing. I got a test to take May 26th which is 23 days since I smoked. What are my chances on passing to get the job?

05-20-08 11:46 AM

Pretty high.

Especially if you didn't eat around the time you smoked, or if you've been burning fat since then/drinking a lot of water.

Mike McGuire 05-20-08 12:50 PM

I don't think I ate much that day if I recall. But I heard height, weight, metabolism is a big key to it too. Im a 5'7'' 145lb very active person. Hopefully that helps.

05-20-08 12:52 PM

Usually it helps to be a fat guy and drop weight before you go in.

But whatever yo. You have a low chance of failing, it leaves the body between 3-4 weeks if you have fat cells for the THC to store itself inside, It'll be 3 and a half by the time you take the test.

Mike McGuire 05-20-08 02:21 PM

Ya I've heard many different variations. People range it from 3 days to 11 weeks depending on how much the person has smoked in his life. For me it was my first time...

05-20-08 02:42 PM

The fuck @ 11 months?

It's 3-4 weeks.

1-2 days in your saliva, 3-4 weeks in your fat, Lifetime in the hair on your head.

Piss tests produce THC for 3-4 weeks. Swabs are for the saliva, strands of hair is a rarity but if you never cut your hair from birth to death, studying a single hair on your head can tell doctors what periods of life you were smoking pot.

Edit:

Apparently, from further studying, "they" do hair testing for people who are assumed to have smoked pot, and doctors only accept a hair if you have smoked within 3 months. Jobs are most likely going to piss test you, so... it sorta sucks but I actually sat here and said all this shit just to confirm that it's just 3-4 weeks. blah.

You SHOULD pass...peace

Mike McGuire 05-20-08 02:45 PM

Haha i didn't say 11 months...i said weeks..... I thought hair was like 6 months and spinal tap was lifetime. The reasons these are rare because its too expensive and jobs arn't going to want to pay that much just to see if somebody smokes. Im hoping less than 3 weeks for me though.

05-20-08 02:47 PM

lol, my bad on the months shit.. I gotta leave so I read and tried to give you the best quickest possible answer I could. 1

Mike McGuire 05-20-08 02:48 PM

Thanks for your help...just trying to gain as much information to see what my chances are Monday...

B. Magik 05-20-08 04:28 PM

You'll easily pass, don't worry about it.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-20-08 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGuire
I smoked for the first time May 3rd. I took 3 hits of a joint but didn't inhale too much and we were hotboxing. I got a test to take May 26th which is 23 days since I smoked. What are my chances on passing to get the job?

^^^cop some "sonnie #7" from your local health food store. here in cali it costs about $18.00 a bottle. stay clean for at least 24 hours before the test, drink a few shots of it (with juice or soda) the night before...then pee a lot. on the day of the test, drink a couple of shots every hour or two before the test. as long as you've pissed a bunch within the 24 hour window and the sonnie 7 is flowing through your system, you're all good. right before the test, drink some more. when testing, let out the majority of your piss into the toilet, then pee the last little bit into the test cup. its just that easy. plus you'll have more than half of the bottle left for future use.

trust me. do it right...and you'll ace the piss quiz. word.

esvee

Adam 05-20-08 07:34 PM

If you're that worried go and buy one of those drinks that hide it.

Mike McGuire 05-20-08 08:18 PM

I've been flushing my system out. Drinking 8 bottles of water a day. Running 2-3 miles a day.

Adam 05-21-08 02:10 AM

You're too worried man.

La Cosa Nostra 05-21-08 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGuire
I've been flushing my system out. Drinking 8 bottles of water a day. Running 2-3 miles a day.

look, straight up..

they wont find it dude...

youve got nothing to worry about.