RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   long island ice tea (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246797)

La Cosa Nostra 06-28-08 10:13 AM

long island ice tea

fuck ive had 9 of those drinks...

im like a raging beast that cant be contained..

im gonna smoke some weed and go for a paint...

this is my new coctail...

peace rv

C.March 06-28-08 10:20 AM

girly drink....

J. Luth 06-28-08 10:26 AM

^lol that's stupid cuz a lot of these drinks that get labeled girlie drinks are because they taste good or sweet or w/e. Like fuck it, I'd rather have something that tastes good AND gets me a buzz than something nasty tasting that gets me a bigger buzz.

06-28-08 10:30 AM

Long island ice teas are ill.

Girlie drinks because a girl is most likely to order it over something that tastes bad. It's a girl's way of doing things.

Still, gotta agree, the shit fucks you up, and it's good tea.

JTR 06-28-08 11:47 AM

I order vodka cranberry or rum and coke all the time

if you think vodka cranberry is a girly drink... try drinking the vodka cranberry i order, it's 80% vodka 20% cranberry juice

know how i do

WhoAmI 06-28-08 11:53 AM

im more of a cognac guy myself seriously im on some middleage shit with my drinking habits at clubs lol

J Summers 06-28-08 12:07 PM

petoskey lemonaide same concept as a long island...but it has all top shelf and lemonaid and sour instead of coke

B. Magik 06-28-08 01:02 PM

Jack and coke, son

C.March 06-28-08 01:18 PM

Its a girly drink, its good, but chicks drink it. I dont know a guy who would go to a bar and ask for a long island iced tea...

JTR 06-28-08 01:54 PM

well like it depends on the mood you know, if i'm at a bar on a beach i'm drinking rum punch or long island ice tea or coronas if im at a club it's vodka cranberry or rum and coke if i'm at a bar it's beer... any beer w/ee usually alexander keiths blonde or guiness off the tap ya digg

Adam 06-28-08 02:59 PM

It's not a "girly" drink. Alcohol is alcohol. If you're labeling it a "girly" drink, you drink for all the wrong reasons. Personally, I drink to get drunk, if something tastes good and is getting me smashed, it's a good drink.

Raspberry flavoured water, now that's a girly drink.

Cola 06-29-08 07:46 AM

Long Island Ice Teas > Jack and Cokes

C.March 06-29-08 10:48 AM

Poopsex > Power Rangers

JTR 06-29-08 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
It's not a "girly" drink. Alcohol is alcohol. If you're labeling it a "girly" drink, you drink for all the wrong reasons. Personally, I drink to get drunk, if something tastes good and is getting me smashed, it's a good drink.

Raspberry flavoured water, now that's a girly drink.

I like raspberry flavoured water though :(

06-29-08 11:29 AM

I heard there was this thing you could put on your tap to make your water from the faucet flavored. Any idea about that Josh?