RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NOBODY... BRAND NEW ENYGMA and SEVENTHIRD!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247018)

TitoBronsky 07-17-08 01:46 PM

NOBODY... BRAND NEW ENYGMA and SEVENTHIRD!!!

www.myspace.com/titobronsky

BRAND NEW ENYGMA AND SEVENTHIRD AKA/ KNOWGIMMIX!!!

This is off the upcoming Volume 5 OYD Mixtape "THE SEQUEL"

Enjoy yall :)

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

BigTony.Self 07-18-08 04:28 PM

son posts the song before i get on it thats cold bruh..i aint know you cut a brother shit shoulda told me ide a wrapped it up :stupid:

Implicit 07-18-08 11:40 PM

the beat is so east coast old school hip hop..lovin it.

im usually not a big fan of tito but he spit pretty hard on this..good stuff..and quality was pretty clear too.

enygma aint heard you in a minute. but good stuff..ive heard you come a little harder on other tracks but this isnt bad at all. i think you can relax and spit half as hard as you usually do and still sound better than a lot of these cats

seven kinda came in odd..everybody had so much more energy and then it kinda fell off at the end cause he was so...relaxed? it was just a bit odd

overall this was a cool track..somethin i could listen to if i was just drivin around with the windows down.

GKillaz05 07-19-08 10:27 AM

beat.. is pretty siick...

the first verse is pretty sick, flows good.. some dope rhymes.
second first, I love the start how it comes off the hook, def. the best verse on the track.
third verse was meh, flowed good and all.. it was ok.

HOOK: siick hook, good mixtape track for sure.

9/10

TitoBronsky 07-19-08 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony.Self
son posts the song before i get on it thats cold bruh..i aint know you cut a brother shit shoulda told me ide a wrapped it up :stupid:

nah it aint even like that .. you know son.... you said you had to respit your verse... and i gotta cut your verse and Ill Grammatix's in to complete this for the Mixtape... so... i figured id toss the people a bone cuz its been a minet since they heard something new from Seven and E Money... but word... i Still need your Verse Tony Tone :thumbup:

BigTony.Self 07-20-08 12:15 AM

im just fuckin with ya anywayz man u know what it iz but i need the track again i think

Jay Rose 07-21-08 12:34 AM

yep, my verse tooooo...ill record it tonight

_Talksic_ 07-22-08 01:52 AM

listening cool intro,i like how you have your own steez tito i like how your yourself on a beat and dont sound like anybody.enygma your verse is solid..overall good shit

TitoBronsky 07-23-08 05:41 PM

upppppppppppppp

Enygma 08-08-08 10:58 AM

Wow, I didn't even realize this was up. I'm gonna check out KG's verse :thumbup:

the omen 08-17-08 10:47 PM

been a min since i been to this site or talked to yall.. might as well give this jown a listen. first verse flow is nice n melodic on that b boy type vibe, not bad at all. i like tha lil singin part tha best lol nobawwddddaayyy.. hook sounds nice, i dunno if u shoulda did tha pannin like that unless u had two full takes to seperate.. 2nd joint i'm likin all tha multi's w/ tha raw delivery. def yall got a b boy vibe on this one... 3rd one sounds similar to tha 2nd verse on tha same flow type, some good lyrics on herre. i fux w/ this track yall keep it up. pz