RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Batman OWNS!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247151)

King Solo 07-31-08 11:34 PM

Batman OWNS!!

Word, I loved Batman Begins.. but The Dark Knight shits all over it ten times over. I know I may be slightly late to the praise giving of such a spectacular movie... but where I live it didn't get released as soon as it did for some folk.

I think there was a thread made about the movie before, but fuck it.. whatever.

I saw it on Tuesday with my mate Simon and Joe aka Appocolyptik aka Demon Pyrokronix.. some of y'all probably know the white gorilla man i'm talking about. Shit was dope as fuck though. We had the best seats in the entire screen, fuck everyone else. :gfy:

Word though, when we took the train back home it skipped straight past our stop and we ended up in fucking shrewsbury. and lmao @ joe fucking asking practically every person he saw at the next stop for some papers so he could roll up. fucking dick.

but yeah, fucking awesome movie. everyone who hasn't seen it must see it and then go and see it again. i fucking am. IT IS DOPENESS!! 100%!!

Solemn13 08-01-08 04:12 AM

word. i luh rollin up. and i luh batman. seein it tonight.

DiePod 08-01-08 06:41 PM

batman dark knight was too long. two face was gay. and the only kick as role in the movie is dead for a sequal. a disaster that will make 500mil off yuppy's.

_Talksic_ 08-01-08 08:58 PM

i still gotta go see this

Kirk 08-02-08 03:08 PM

The only character I hated was Rachel Dawes. Some of the dialogue with her in it was so boring that I could barely stand it. Plus, Gyleenhaal or whatever her name is, is a weird looking bitch.

Outstanding movie though.

Sean Gunner 08-02-08 03:26 PM

I loved it. Kept my attention the entire time and the ending didn't suck ass. Plus, who doesn't love joker's laugh? Finally, the joker is a badass.

Young Kidd (LM) 08-02-08 05:06 PM

Joker was amazing.
Two Face was pretty good actually. to whoever said he wasn't.

he brought a new kind of two face, gave it a backstory that was never actually there.
Rachel's character was shit though.

kinda glad they killed her off.

King Solo 08-02-08 09:03 PM

The only REAL problem I had with the movie, which is something you haven't mentioned yet (surprisingly) was near the beginning. Since when the fuck did Batman have super strength? He fucking bends the barrel of that assault rifle at the start with one fucking hand.

Other than that... Rachel Dawes character was a little bland.

Two Face was great, but he's already dead now. So, no hope for a sequel with him.

Joker was the star of the movie, sadly Heath Ledger is dead now so no hope for a sequel with him in... because you can't replace the actor after that Oscar worthy performance.

But yo, if they make another one which I guess they would with the right director... they better not put The Riddler in it because he goes beyond homosexual.

J. Luth 08-03-08 02:19 AM

^Lol son did you ever see a casket? nope.

Two face actor signed up for 2 movies.

*SPOILERS*

He didn't die, he probably was sent to arkham, and they acted like he was dead to give gotham a hero, and turn everyone on batman.

then in next movie, two face will break out, people will realize harvey dent isn't a hero, batman will save them, and everyone hop on the batman bandwagon again :evilgrin:

Kirk 08-03-08 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
The only REAL problem I had with the movie, which is something you haven't mentioned yet (surprisingly) was near the beginning. Since when the fuck did Batman have super strength? He fucking bends the barrel of that assault rifle at the start with one fucking hand.

Other than that... Rachel Dawes character was a little bland.

Two Face was great, but he's already dead now. So, no hope for a sequel with him.

Joker was the star of the movie, sadly Heath Ledger is dead now so no hope for a sequel with him in... because you can't replace the actor after that Oscar worthy performance.

But yo, if they make another one which I guess they would with the right director... they better not put The Riddler in it because he goes beyond homosexual.

He had some kind og mechanical shit on his wrist. It was the same thing that helped him cut into the side of that Van. You ain't see it?