RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Virginia cops.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247238)

Kirk 08-08-08 04:56 PM

Virginia cops....

I've never encountered a bigger douche bag in my life, than a VA cop. You'd imagine they'd have something better to do than sit on route 13 for every mile trying to catch people speeding. Fucking cunts.

08-08-08 05:56 PM

whatever dude it's just how Virginia cops have always been. It gets a fuck load of traffic but that's not really their goal.

You know... a big majority of the site really wouldn't even have anything to say about this thread, even though most of the people from the U.S. are all from Maryland.

Kirk 08-08-08 05:58 PM

You're from the same area as me, right?

P.s. - Right down 13 before you hit VA too, can't even speed ten over.

08-08-08 06:01 PM

Nah I'm st. mary's county so I'm on the left side of the bay in Maryland, below Charles and Calvert if you've ever heard of them.

I've been through Virginia 20 to 30 times and never got pulled over.

Kirk 08-08-08 06:08 PM

I've heard of St. Mary's county. But I haven't been pulled over either but I have had some run ins. But the amount of cops in VA is outraegous compared to everywhere else I've been. I've traveled up and down the east coast and just haven't seen that amount of roadside cops anywhere, or cops at all for that matter.

La Cosa Nostra 08-08-08 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I've never encountered a bigger douche bag in my life, than a VA cop. You'd imagine they'd have something better to do than sit on route 13 for every mile trying to catch people speeding. Fucking cunts.

thats called raising money for the government...

La Cosa Nostra 08-08-08 09:07 PM

as if paying out taxes isnt enough...

we have to have asswipes in a gay uniform patrolling the streets looking for citizens to fuck over and sting for money...

08-08-08 09:11 PM

The money actually goes to the state to pay the courts and officers used to capture and put more "criminals" on trial.

La Cosa Nostra 08-08-08 09:13 PM

yeah.. money for the government..

to fund agencys to make more money....

whats your point bro

La Cosa Nostra 08-08-08 09:16 PM

Baph: thats called raising money for the government

2v: no, actually the money goes to the government

Also Known. 08-08-08 09:21 PM

In CA you can't even go 27 mph over the speed limit and brake check a cop when he's trying to pull you over. Kinda bull is that?

Racism.

08-08-08 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
Baph: thats called raising money for the government

2v: no, actually the money goes to the government

False.

More like,

Baph: That's just a money scheme so that the government gets cash in their pocket for crimes the citizens commit.

2v: no, that's what BAIL is for. The money that the criminals pay are fines to the (Government) only in a sense that they are used to pay (100%) for Local Law & Order. Meaning that, yes, our cop organizations are by the government for cities and areas, but that does not mean that the money is for the government. It is for the criminal system in a whole.

The government is a lot more than just a criminal system..

K well. I don't know about Australia, but that's how it works in America.

King Solo 08-08-08 10:41 PM

Australia owns, fuck you 2v.

Sean Gunner 08-08-08 10:51 PM

Where I am at we got a decent amount. Every other corner you gotta check. I went up to MI and there were none. I saw like, 2 the entire two weeks I was there.

I think it is the South in general Kirk.

Kirk 08-09-08 01:20 AM

Man. When I was in North Carolina, I didn't see any, really.