RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   $30 ALBUM COVERS (F an B) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247272)

Sean Gunner 08-10-08 10:58 PM

$30 ALBUM COVERS (F an B)

Hit me up. Front, 1 insert, and back for $30-$40 for a basic CD cover.

72 hour turnaround.

I also make logos, myspace layouts, flyers, posters, business cards, postcards, computer wallpaper, cell wallpapers, stickers, and other custom work. Just contact me for my other prices.

seangunner@gmail.com
AIM: MrSeanGunner

BigTony.Self 08-10-08 11:04 PM

lets see an example picture

Sean Gunner 08-11-08 12:50 AM

^^Was made for printing size and quality, so bein sized down it lost some quality.

Flyer

I do free previews.

C.March 08-11-08 01:48 PM

did you make all your fonts and brushes? or do you plan on selling someone elses work you arranged into a picture?

just wondering....

looks good though

Sean Gunner 08-11-08 02:32 PM

The font for the cover was picked out by Ysdat. He requested it so I used it. It is royalty free so I was not required to pay the maker.

Same with all the brushes I have.

I am also working on making my own fonts, but unfortunately that costs money.

Sides, for $30-$40 this is a steal. Most people charge $50 minimum for a album cover with no back. So pretty much you are paying $10 for each thing. A front cover, a insert on the back of that, and a back cover.

It is a good deal no matter what.

WhoAmI 08-11-08 02:40 PM

hmm it is a good deal unless you're capable of doing it all yourself

2cents

Sean Gunner 08-11-08 03:11 PM

Which is why I am not trying to sell to other graphic artists.

If you want to try and make a 4 inch album cover in paint you go crazy. This is for people who want a quality cover fast and cheap who don't know how to make things in photoshop.

WhoAmI 08-11-08 05:35 PM

chill....what makes you think i would make an album cover in paint when i study graphics as part of my degree lol...so no assumptions please, ok? thanks.

you said it was a good deal no matter what, which is what drew my attention. i gave you your props but put it into perspective, which you agreed with before you took an grossly misinformed shot at me

s'all good though

Sean Gunner 08-11-08 06:43 PM

You were taking a shot at me bro. Undermining my work by saying anyone can do what I do.

Anyway. Offer is still open.

WhoAmI 08-12-08 01:00 PM

if it seemed like i was taking a shot i apologise...i didn't actually say anyone can do what you do, i implied that while it's a good deal you are offering, it is not good if you are a graphics head who can already do it

we're going around in circles here

SUPERVILLAIN 08-12-08 06:07 PM

very nice idea gunner. :thumbup:

i AM one of those cats that have no gfx experience whatsoever...so THIS can be VERY useful for me. word.

good job.

the supe, c.s.

Sean Gunner 08-22-08 10:20 PM

$15 for the first person.

50Cal. 09-16-08 03:21 AM

i will hit you up on aim.......................