RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   of course I feel sorry for pigs.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247302)

08-14-08 08:40 PM

of course I feel sorry for pigs..

But does anyone else just can't help but throw on massive amounts of meat when you eatin a sandwhich?

thats like 16 muh fuckin slices with just a lil bit of mayo and pepper

num num my niggaz lol

08-15-08 12:53 AM

excuse the white hand with the words below it, and I also said "My", so I'm sorry to those that might feel offended in 2008. You also might have expected a cop related picture involving me, nope, it's not nearly that entertaining.

anyway, that's my sandwhich, please, no "You are what you eat" jokes. It's just a basic sandwhich, it's what I ate, and was good enough to take a picture of. I might create that sandwhich again in half of a year or less.

oh shit I can't spell sandwich either

I'll practice that

get@u1

JTR 08-15-08 01:35 AM

too bad USA doesn't have the smoke meat sandwich, i don't even think anywhere in Canada has it except quebec...

JTR 08-15-08 01:43 AM

that's the average amount of meat too... lmfao

08-15-08 01:43 AM

Nope never heard of it. Looks great though! Nice sandwhich yo, where's it made at in Quebec?

& naw it's not. Maybe for restaurant meals, which is always more than a person should eat.

Then again that completely depends on your diet.

Anyway nice post lol

JTR 08-15-08 01:44 AM

god damn, any average special smoke meat sandwich puts yours to utter shame lmfao...

08-15-08 01:45 AM

From which restaurant are we talking here?

My home is not a restaurant bruh.

That meat costed me a lot less than ate a restaurant.

08-15-08 01:50 AM

Fuck you then my meat was perfect >:[
damn ass JTR gonna try 2 ruin my thread early as fuck

everyone post a muh fucking sandwich now

KOOL COL-B 08-15-08 04:12 AM

Donairs > sandwiches

minus that red vegetable shit. although pretty much nobody outside of Nova Scotia knows what they are :( well I'll tell you what they are.... they, are fucking delicious.

I don't know what kind of meat donair meat is, but it's like, only on donairs. it's so fucking good. and then there's tha donair sauce. n then you can add onions n shit if you want.

omfg just thinking about them, ... *is going to king of donair in tha morning*

werd

WhoAmI 08-16-08 03:15 PM

you muhfuckas are making me hungry n shit...bastards

Brydon 08-16-08 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
Donairs > sandwiches

minus that red vegetable shit. although pretty much nobody outside of Nova Scotia knows what they are :( well I'll tell you what they are.... they, are fucking delicious.

I don't know what kind of meat donair meat is, but it's like, only on donairs. it's so fucking good. and then there's tha donair sauce. n then you can add onions n shit if you want.

omfg just thinking about them, ... *is going to king of donair in tha morning*

werd

Yo aint that like a doner kebab??? Well should i say doner wrap?????

If so there fucking quality-could eat them for breakfast,lunch+dinner for real lol.

Brydon 08-16-08 03:34 PM

Oh yeah forgot to say it's lamb^. well actually 20% lamb and 80% FAT!!!!

But i dont care...............

J Summers 08-16-08 04:42 PM

yeah but we call em gyros..yeedddigg... i only fucks with chicken/steak/fish/seafood....
no ground beef or pork..eeeehh fuck pork that shit is nassstay

08-16-08 05:16 PM

Fuck u I love sausage or bacon

J Summers 08-16-08 05:21 PM

cant stand that shit....