RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Being cheap goes so far. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247416)

08-27-08 06:59 PM

Being cheap goes so far.

So yeah. You guys know how I'm all like, fuck 360, fuck Ps3, etc. etc.?

Well, it's good news 'cuz, when sega costed 50 fucking bucks and you assholes went out and spent it, or when N64 costed over 100 and you sluts payed, or when Ps2's dropped and y'all went running to throw down 200, well, I stayed behind.

And now, I have every fucking sega genesis game on my computer.

Zombies ate my neighbors, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, motherfucking.. Altered beasts, all that shit, Toe Jam 'n' earl, I got it ALL

and remember 007 and goldeneye for N64? Two great, widely respected and played games? Got those on my computer too. Didn't cost a fucking cent..

But hey, you guys go out and spend thousands of dollars so you can buttfuck each other over the internet and score points.

I'll wait 5 years, update my computer technology, and play it alllll for free..

Another year and I'll have all the Ps2's best games.. peace

Cola 08-27-08 07:13 PM

this thread just proves that 2v has no freinds/social life.

08-27-08 07:15 PM

I don't have a social life, you're totally right.

The idea of friends just tickles me inside.

who the fuck needs friends when you're the coolest person alive..

Cola 08-27-08 07:20 PM

lol

thats prob. what ted bundy thought aswell

Sagat 09-08-08 10:38 PM

i got ps3. it's well worth it. idc

09-08-08 10:44 PM

I much prefer all PC video games over any console.

It's just a simple bonus that modern PCs can emulate old consoles. So in 2012 I'm gonna have a PS3 like you but on my computer :o

Sagat 09-08-08 10:48 PM

i'd rather get it now tho.

proliferate 09-09-08 12:40 PM

Quote:
who the fuck needs friends when you're the coolest person alive..

I don't even know you, but I bet you weren't joking with this.

p4ntzistheish 09-09-08 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I much prefer all PC video games over any console.

It's just a simple bonus that modern PCs can emulate old consoles. So in 2012 I'm gonna have a PS3 like you but on my computer :o

you'll spend more upgrading your computer than getting the PS3. just look at it's specs. i swear people are stupid.

emulators rule though.

09-10-08 06:49 AM

its*

And of course I'll spend a lot upgrading a PC. However, I have good knowledge of computers so it's safe to point out these key points:

I'm always gonna use my PC, not a console.
it costs more to buy a new PC than to upgrade a PC.

So to upgrade a PC (A natural process) rather than dish out 700 bucks for a brand-new console (not natural), then I think I'm at a win-win when I get the console and all of its games for free.

WhoAmI 09-10-08 01:23 PM

no matter how much you try and dress it up, it won't mask the fact you're living like an indoor bum, straight up

Also Known. 09-10-08 02:52 PM

Dude you just nw got the emulators? that shit was out like 4 years ago or more. Along with gameboy and other handhelds. I'd rather play a console its the feel of it. Plus I'll jump on some Halo online with 3 homies on one screen so we can "Oh shit" at our kills

09-10-08 02:57 PM

no emulators have been old.. but they are still updating.. That was my point..

Dabatos 09-10-08 03:26 PM

PC Games own all... Honestly.. I have ps3, 360, wii, n64, ps2, ps1, etc.. all of them.. But none of them beat PC.. FPS games are unbeatable. For ex. counter-strike 1.6.. been around for over 10 years I believe.. Got so good in that game I got sponsored with a team and was paid to play video games in tournaments, leagues, etc... I just never felt any rush with any other console other than pc..

WhoAmI 09-10-08 04:58 PM

^you missed his point

he's saying using emulators to play console games on his computer is better than actually owning the consoles and playing the authentic console games due to it being free...