RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   how much do you drink (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247458)

La Cosa Nostra 09-01-08 06:01 AM

how much do you drink

every night?

once or twice during the week and hard out on the weekend?

only on weekends?

n how many drinks do you have usually when you get smashed?

and do you mix your alcahol with drugs often?

just doing my own little survey for amusement.. i drink way too much...

KOOL COL-B 09-01-08 06:07 AM

I've never drank b4, not even a sip :cool: werd

La Cosa Nostra 09-01-08 06:07 AM

...why not bro?

09-01-08 06:18 AM

when I first began drinking I was drinking hard liquor straight from the bottle and taking like 13 shots till i almost passed out and was fuckin fallin everywhere, but I was 14.

i guess I grew out of it.

now since I lost weight, it takes half a glass of wine and I'm feeling buzzed. 2 glasses and I might start to get numb and 3 if I wanna get drunk.

Lol.

La Cosa Nostra 09-01-08 06:44 AM

wine is shit...

Oh D 09-01-08 08:21 AM

dont usually drink. just blaze up. but if i have a drink i back vodka. quarter bottle does me fine.

Brydon 09-01-08 12:57 PM

I drink everyday..................

Not trying to sound good, its nothing to be proud of.

It helps me relax as im so fucking stressed everyday.

I used to do drugs but not anymore as they(e's,smoke,coke) fucked me right up-generally because i abused them 2 much.
I do miss them, but not the come-downs.
Oh and for those who dont get comedowns fuck you lol!!! jus messing.

As for drink there's normally no limit i can drink when i get fucked............

It takes alot for me 2 get drunk probably due to the fact i abuse the drink 2much on the daily.

For those who dont drink, keep doing your thing coz it aint good for you at all.
Plus a nite out is never the same as it was after getting fucked up!!!!
(that goes for drugs too!!!)

Peace

SUPERVILLAIN 09-01-08 04:19 PM

i drink too fuckin' much. word. i swear that on my Pops mayne. i out drink everyone that i know...even the cats that out weigh me by a bit. it's not even funny or cute. i have a retardedly high tolerance to booze/beer. i guess it's because i've been drinkin' steady since 12. true story. it's whatever though.

s.v.

Ysdat 09-01-08 05:48 PM

I drink walker black label every day just to vibe out. Usually thursday to sunday is when Im getting messy.

La Cosa Nostra 09-01-08 06:42 PM

yeah word..

im not alone...

alcahol and drugs will probably be the death of me......

Phenom-in-all 09-01-08 06:43 PM

day to day, jus a couple cups of jack n pepsi (diet), when I'm gettin smashed it's usually a gangsta amount of fill in the blank. word.

Brydon 09-01-08 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yeah word..

im not alone...

alcahol and drugs will probably be the death of me......

2nd that.... I have some serious memory losses over the last couple of years or so.

Sean Gunner 09-01-08 07:37 PM

Drink on special occasions for the most part. New Years, weddings, etc...

I generally just drink beer unless they are mixed drinks. Not a fan of straight liquor. I'm bad though I usually chug the first 4-5 beers so I can get buzzed then I slow down.

I like pain pills though cuz I have no tolerance so 2 vicaden at 500 mg a pop relaxes the hell outta me. Don't mix em though.

Jay Rose 09-01-08 09:19 PM

im in my 5th year of college, and there if there is a reason its taken me 5 years its drinking....ive calmed down now but i was at the point where it was 15 beers min to get me drunk....now im down to 8...its a bad thing cuz its so expensive...i dont care for vodka or that shit, cuz i like the way you feel yourself getting buzzed with beer, not the all at once im a shit show n all that.... id say im down to just drinking wed-sunday...which is a big improvement....its nothing to brag about but hell its something fun to do....but just like kolby who smokes and doesnt drink, i do the opposite, so i feel i aint gon die from drinking.......yet.

Cola 09-02-08 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
im in my 5th year of college, and there if there is a reason its taken me 5 years its drinking....ive calmed down now but i was at the point where it was 15 beers min to get me drunk....now im down to 8...its a bad thing cuz its so expensive...i dont care for vodka or that shit, cuz i like the way you feel yourself getting buzzed with beer, not the all at once im a shit show n all that.... id say im down to just drinking wed-sunday...which is a big improvement....its nothing to brag about but hell its something fun to do....but just like kolby who smokes and doesnt drink, i do the opposite, so i feel i aint gon die from drinking.......yet.

me 2 bro...

i dont smoke, or do drugs....just never got into the drug shit.

but i love drinking...i fuckin enjoy the feel of it just goin down my throat....that feeling of just the liquor overwealmin you

i used to drink about half liter of brandy every night....maybe more than that if i was chillin with other people.

But since i've had my daughter, i've had to cut back big time. I drink bout every nijght, but i dont drink in such amounts in short times. I usally drink 2 mixed drinks a night...maybe less, never any more than that tho....just cuz i know if i drink to much i'll just keep drinking

Drinkin is a fuckin hard ass habit to stop tho...like, its a bitch.

but its a bitch i love on my lips