RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   1shooting up coke (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247484)

La Cosa Nostra 09-04-08 07:18 AM

1shooting up coke

cant get down with snorting that shit anymore..

toy

JTR 09-04-08 08:04 AM

-_-.... soon as you stick a needle into your arm to get high, you've officially become a failure

get off that shit, quick

La Cosa Nostra 09-04-08 08:08 AM

a failure?

walk a mile in my shoes and tell me im a failure

JTR 09-04-08 08:10 AM

i'd rather not walk a mile in your shoes because then i'd be shooting coke...

that's rock bottom man, i dont say that shit to insult you, i say that as advice, i'd say the same shit to any of my homies...

09-04-08 08:12 AM

Ur a failure

it's not insulting. It's advice. I'd say it to my homies.

JTR 09-04-08 08:17 AM

yea, ever heard of tough love?

I don't sugar coat things man.

And that's nice how you ignored the "as soon as you start sticking needles into your arms" and the "get off that shit, quick" part to try and make me look bad like it was a contradictory statement.

You may be clever enough to make other dudes look dumb, you won't catch me, so leave me alone and find someone else to quote :thumbup:

09-04-08 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
yea, ever heard of tough love?

I don't sugar coat things man.

And that's nice how you ignored the "as soon as you start sticking needles into your arms" and the "get off that shit, quick" part to try and make me look bad like it was a contradictory statement.

You may be clever enough to make other dudes look dumb, you won't catch me, so leave me alone and find someone else to quote :thumbup:

Here's your first quote.

But only because the first few sentences I made in this thread didn't involve any quotes at all.

:X much love

toodles

J Summers 09-04-08 08:21 AM

you suckin on that glass dick too?

La Cosa Nostra 09-04-08 08:22 AM

hahahahahahhaha

yo you dudes are so right........i cant believe my form...

sorry fellas... lmao

JTR 09-04-08 08:22 AM

"Ur a failure

it's not insulting. It's advice. I'd say it to my homies."

^^ ahh yea huh, you weren't quoting me there were you? You weren't trying to be satirical hoping i wouldn't notice huh?

lol ok, bye noww :)

La Cosa Nostra 09-04-08 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
you suckin on that glass dick too?

yo black power....

you are the ultimate cocksuck wigger

dont even go there

JTR 09-04-08 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
hahahahahahhaha

yo you dudes are so right........i cant believe my form...

sorry fellas... lmao

heh, to each his own man, remember though you posted it on a public forum so you're obviously gonna get the publics response

think about it, if guys on here start judging you in that way because of this, then so will people who find out in person too..

BUT, if you don't really give a shit about our advice, then to each his own, do youu if it makes you happy

i think you should quit it fast, if you don't think so then don't, problem solved

La Cosa Nostra 09-04-08 08:32 AM

what makes you think for a fucking second i care what internet people think of the person they dont know behind this account...

really

JTR 09-04-08 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
what makes you think for a fucking second i care what internet people think of the person they dont know behind this account...

really

nothing makes me think that... that's why i never said you did?

you misconstrued what i was trying to point out....

i said if people over the internet are going to make judgements about that, then so are people in person

then i said, if you don't care about that, then there's no problems, do what you want

but personally, i dont think it's good for you, and i think you'd be making a smart choice if you got off, but thats just my opinion

does it matter? apparently not... problem solved, you dont give a damn, didnt really expect you to, but you made this thread with the intentions of hearing the publics opinion so i gave you that

are you still confused or it's all clear now?

La Cosa Nostra 09-04-08 08:46 AM

farnsworth your doing a good job man...

happy days......