RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   getting valium prescriptions... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247536)

La Cosa Nostra 09-12-08 02:12 AM

getting valium prescriptions...

does anyone know how to do this best?

i got told to say i have back pain and trouble relaxing...

dunno if it would sound too obvious though.. but im sick of having to bum off other peoples perscriptions...

King Solo 09-12-08 02:42 AM

I couldn't tell you, I don't know about saying back pain and trouble relaxing. Then again, it may be different in Australia like, but..

I've had back pain and trouble relaxing in the past when I had this massive growth spurt that was putting strain on it, and I got prescribed fucking Ibuprofen. Then I fucked up my knee one time, and got prescribed Ibuprofen. I had this whiplash sorta shit where my neck killed and I couldn't really move.. Ibuprofen.

Medical shit is fucking gay in the UK.. its like "hello, what's that? a slipped disc. a broken leg. here, have some FUCKING Ibuprofen."

on occassion though I do get prescribed Diclofenac (i think that is how it is spelt) it makes for a nice change I guess.

Blay'all 09-12-08 07:18 AM

aight now House.

Brydon 09-12-08 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
does anyone know how to do this best?

i got told to say i have back pain and trouble relaxing...

dunno if it would sound too obvious though.. but im sick of having to bum off other peoples perscriptions...

Would diazepam be any help????
It's not exactly the same but.......

J. Luth 09-12-08 07:37 AM

LOL here we go again b

WhoAmI 09-12-08 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
I couldn't tell you, I don't know about saying back pain and trouble relaxing. Then again, it may be different in Australia like, but..

I've had back pain and trouble relaxing in the past when I had this massive growth spurt that was putting strain on it, and I got prescribed fucking Ibuprofen. Then I fucked up my knee one time, and got prescribed Ibuprofen. I had this whiplash sorta shit where my neck killed and I couldn't really move.. Ibuprofen.

Medical shit is fucking gay in the UK.. its like "hello, what's that? a slipped disc. a broken leg. here, have some FUCKING Ibuprofen."

on occassion though I do get prescribed Diclofenac (i think that is how it is spelt) it makes for a nice change I guess.

lmao good old NHS

La Cosa Nostra 09-12-08 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
Would diazepam be any help????
It's not exactly the same but.......

valium IS diazapam...

Brydon 09-12-08 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
valium IS diazapam...

IT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME.

But pretend you are getting panic attacks dude..........

i.e dont say any thing about panic attacks, but just say when you go into town or inclosed spaces you feel dizzy and overwhelmed with the situation, you end up running home or out of the shop if you know what i mean.....
I use to get them(panic attacks) but im still prescribed diazepams by the lorry load....

Maybe mention that a friend see you in a horrible state and he offered you a diaz and ten mins later you felt more in control and less frightened of..........
Dieing or something really nasty happening.......

I know it sounds gay but you have to show the doc you feel intimidated by anything and everything..... So put a good show on but dont over do it dude.

Hope this helps coz if you do it right you will get what you want...

But on the other hand- dont over do it with the tabs as you probably already know they have fuckin bad side effects when coming off them.....

Iv had many occasions like when i have woken up my bedside cabinet is floating next to me.... sum rare shit like that.....

But w/e

Peace

King Solo 09-12-08 09:14 PM

I was prescribed some co-codamol once and like 20 minutes after I took two I felt like my neck had grown like a foot and my head was sorta floating. It felt fucking awesome. And when I got up my legs felt like spaghetti and I was wobbling about giddy as fuck.

I guess that was a combo of drowsiness and euphoria side effects. SHIT WAS AWESOME THOUGH!!