RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Mccain, a complete tool? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247597)

Cola 09-18-08 05:23 PM

Mccain, a complete tool?

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.co...8-election.aspx

rofl...

once i read

'We need to get a 911 like commish togeather in order to get to the bottom of this....'

made me pray he has a heart attack, before the elections

Cola 09-18-08 05:26 PM

N hey mim's....you fuckin tool

my favorite part about this whole thing was this

McCain's rhetoric has sharpened as the financial crisis has unfolded. In a Sept. 15 speech, he said the fundamentals of the economy are still strong. He later said he was referring to the strength and innovation of American workers.

funny...i guess this 'maverick' sure can't stick to one script

Adam 09-18-08 05:43 PM

The thing is, if you're voting McCain than Palin is going to be President within a few years.

J Summers 09-18-08 06:25 PM

man...you sure are worried about this election...
i'ma get money and fuck bitches either way...
and by bitches i mean your pink ass....battle me

Cola 09-18-08 06:36 PM

dont worry, the U.S. needs welfare-trialor park trash like yourself

so we have somebody to laugh at

Magic5 09-18-08 06:42 PM

Hahahahahaha, is this yet another thread where you mention me? Come on dude, either battle me or hop off my dick. Legitimately EVERY thread you make or post in, you drop my name. Am I really this important to you?

Cola 09-18-08 07:11 PM

ur the fag, who loves to suck this old mans dick

so shut the fuck up

.Eternal. 09-18-08 07:15 PM

^lol at the comeback .

Cola 09-18-08 08:30 PM

^^ ur sig, detroys all other sigs

Magic5 09-18-08 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
ur the fag, who loves to suck this old mans dick

so shut the fuck up

Hahahahahaha, I'm a fag? I don't mention you in every thread. I don't run into threads that have nothing to do with you and call you out. Everybody here will you tell you you're looking like the biggest fag that ever happened.

Let's battle man. 20 lines. I'll set it up. You're battling CALI, so you're obviously capable of doing it. Why do you keep ducking my call outs?

Cola 09-19-08 04:18 PM

why would i battle you

can you not handle the obstacle of having a conversation?

YOU defended Mccain...not me. So stand by your choice, mother fucker, and defend him. Other wise, quit being a fuckin douche bag about shit

Brydon 09-19-08 09:34 PM

Battle needed.......................................

Magic5 09-20-08 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
why would i battle you

can you not handle the obstacle of having a conversation?

YOU defended Mccain...not me. So stand by your choice, mother fucker, and defend him. Other wise, quit being a fuckin douche bag about shit

Hahahahaha, we're not having a conversation you fucking moron. You making threads about me and calling me a tool in every post isn't a conversation. That's you being an idiot. Plus, this isn't conversationverse.com, so who the fuck cares?

I don't need nor care to defend McCain on every issue. I'm the douche bag? Dog, you run into my thread in The Museum (that I didn't make, ask to be made, or posted in) talking some shit, you make constant threads about me, and every other thread that you don't make you mention me in. HOW THE FUCK am I the douche bag? I don't mention you in any thread except for the ones where you call me out.

Come on pussy, it's not that hard to battle. Granted, you suck and just want to protect your record (even though my record blows yours out of the fucking water anyway), I understand why you want to duck me, but if you're going to do that then stop running into every thread mentioning my name like a prick.

Cola 09-20-08 04:36 PM

im not making threads about you, go get off your high fuckin horse

i'm makin threads....about Mccain being a jackass. Than i just throw your name in there becuase i know you can't defend SHIT about him. Yet...your goign to vote for him?

shit is whack, bitch.

n that 'musem' bullshit...someone else PM'd me telling me you BITE bars....so i asked a fucking question. So suck my dick mother fucker

n one last thing

rofl @ a text record....how old are you?

MY 79-0 RECORD....yeah, i win @ battling

rofl

you sound like a fucking tool...who gives a shit, its rapverse....out side of this lil website, your still a nobody motherfucker. Know it.

09-20-08 04:46 PM

well everybody is a nobody because we're all somebody that someone or other doesn't care about, necessarily.

plox shut up

but true about voting for someone you can't defend.

no righteousness thur