RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Excuse me miss, I'm the shittt....... The Kid Balling up on fools (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247650)

J. Luth 09-26-08 10:47 PM

Excuse me miss, I'm the shittt....... The Kid Balling up on fools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUQSkWea8I

Word owning the bro at the Lena Arena. Worddddddd

I feast at the 3 pt line b. Fuck what y'all say tho, I'm the shit, you should come, hang with me..... :evilgrin:

Cola 09-26-08 10:51 PM

u have your own baseketball court?

J. Luth 09-26-08 10:55 PM

yessir. I obviously didn't pay for it. but word........ my dad be ballin it more than the kid b. He's The Man. nah mean?

Cola 09-26-08 11:19 PM

I own a bank account.

BBBALLLLLLIIINNNN

J. Luth 09-26-08 11:32 PM

I own the galaxy b.

J Summers 09-27-08 12:14 AM

your lil bro should go to save-a-lot and buy some defense... i heard its on sale...

King Solo 09-27-08 01:27 AM

lmao.. first, your bro has no defense or you are just that much better than him

second.. WHERE ARE THE DUNKS?

third.. those were some ill 3pt shots son

and fourth.. LMFAO @ like 1:57 where you trip and fucking almost fall on your face.

JTR 09-27-08 08:22 AM

LOL @ j summs

and fuck you Nick not everyone is 6 foot 6 and can dunk :(

J. Luth 09-27-08 09:35 AM

^LOL what JTR said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Bob
lmao.. first, your bro has no defense or you are just that much better than him

second.. WHERE ARE THE DUNKS?

third.. those were some ill 3pt shots son

and fourth.. LMFAO @ like 1:57 where you trip and fucking almost fall on your face.

word son, he really does have no defense. Even when he tries I beat him. I've never lost to him tho. He getting better, but I get better too. lol

and fuck you b, I'm only 6'1" and don't got the black genes for jumping. ~_~

Word yo thanks. Since a lot of times I get screwed when other teams find out I can only go left, can't go right (Working on it tho), then the drive gets harder and I gotta rely on the jump shot. Plus, working out this whole past yr made my arms stronger, making me able to put a shooters touch for the 3's= better accuracy. word ~_~

and LOL yea, I was trying to save the ball b. But i forget you can't throw it up to yourself. ~_~

King Solo 09-27-08 12:54 PM

LOL. If you did save it and throw it up to yourself, that would've been ill.

But word to me being blessed with such height, although it still took me some practice and building the muscles up in my legs before I could dunk efficiently.

J. Luth 09-27-08 02:48 PM

word, I haven't worked my legs too much. That would prolly help a lot ~_~

King Solo 09-27-08 03:08 PM

word.

i used to do the workout in the gym for the legs.. then also used to practice on the court just running and hitting the backboard.. gradually seeing more height in my jump.. then the one day i just went for it in middle of a game.. had no idea if i would make it, but word.. i hammered it in. now i do it all the time to show off.

i still love them 3's though.. fuck what people say.

3's > dunks

Sean Gunner 09-27-08 03:17 PM

If I ever go up to MA I'm gonna hit you up.

But you probably got a couple of months to practice so use it wisely. ;) Haha. Wish I was fuckin taller. 5'11 doesn't give me shit to work with.

J. Luth 09-27-08 03:22 PM

^LOL video tape it b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Bob
word.

i used to do the workout in the gym for the legs.. then also used to practice on the court just running and hitting the backboard.. gradually seeing more height in my jump.. then the one day i just went for it in middle of a game.. had no idea if i would make it, but word.. i hammered it in. now i do it all the time to show off.

i still love them 3's though.. fuck what people say.

3's > dunks

^word, a better feeling, AND more pts. The best is when you get in zone, and just hit every one you put up. Open, or with a hand in your face. Shit's crazy.. usually when i play pick up games with my nigs, usually first game i'm so and so, then 2nd game i usually get in that zone, where i can hit like 5 of 6 or almost all go in. Then 3rd game cool off a bit and get back into the usual. lol

King Solo 09-28-08 10:36 AM

lmao.. i know this dude who is fucking so shit at them.. i remember in one game watching him put one up, wide open at the 3 pt line.. he went for the shot and the ball didn't even reach the rim..LMFAO!! I ripped on him so bad for it.