RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   breaking phones.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247778)

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 12:57 AM

breaking phones....

im really starting to hate mobile phones...

i stayed over at this girls appartment last night and spilt vodka all over my fucking phone...

i swear god is being a fucking prankster and just messing with my head man.. every time i get a phone, fill it up with numbers.. somehow it breaks and then i lose everything on it...

then i get into trouble and get a reputation for being an asshole that never calls anyone...

i guess i could humor you all by asking 'hey, does this happen to you?" but in reality i dont care... but tell me anyway guys... i just needed to offload my anger towards stupid fucking non-water-proof phones...

GRRRRRRR :cussing:

JTR 10-17-08 12:59 AM

my razor broke and I barely ever dropped it. You think your bad rep is bad try having fucking a million annoying bitches complaining that you never call them back or reply to their texts when you had no idea bout them

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 01:02 AM

dont you have a girlfriend? nevermind..

man i got slapped in the face last time i was in the bad lands because of that.. and the dumb fucking slut wouldnt believe me that my phone broke...

my face was fine... i fucked her best friend that night to get back at her...

JTR 10-17-08 01:17 AM

ahahahah straight up!

Yea, I HAD a gf.

Anyways, you know, I never cheated on her physically but i'd flirt like I was single so I always had bitches texting and calling me

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 01:32 AM

nah

when i find a girlfriend that i actually care about... i NEVER flirt...

thats bad man seriously...

JTR 10-17-08 02:04 AM

Not really cuz we were long distance. Fuck off man lol, I wouldn't even go to strip clubs cuz I had a girl. I smoked less weed back when she had a thing against it, I wouldn't even dance with girls at clubs. I pushed off chicks who tried to kiss me at house parties, I even steered girls who were down to fuck in my friends directions. I'd just flirt with girls that I was cool with by being like "Aye, wassup sexy?" Talking like that you know, a lot of compliments and few jokes here and there but they'd be girls I was friends with. They all knew I had a gf so it was never any sexual talk.

Blay'all 10-17-08 02:44 AM

just sync your phone up with your comp and get insurance on your phone ($5 a month over here, covers any damage you can possibly do to it, including losing it)... costs $50-100 for the replacement depending on the phone, but either way its a good ass deal compared to what you pay otherwise.

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 02:44 AM

theres no such thing as a long distance relationship... thats a crock of shit man

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay Blay
just sync your phone up with your comp and get insurance on your phone ($5 a month over here, covers any damage you can possibly do to it, including losing it)... costs $50-100 for the replacement depending on the phone, but either way its a good ass deal compared to what you pay otherwise.

well too bad i already spent a grand on a new phone

Blay'all 10-17-08 03:11 AM

^ thats why you go ahead and get insurance now before you're REALLY kicking yourself.

Also Known. 10-17-08 03:42 AM

Damn a grand on a phone that shit better send texts trough speech and make me breakfast as an alarm. What model is it?

JTR 10-17-08 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
theres no such thing as a long distance relationship... thats a crock of shit man

durr durr durr I wanderr why we broke up

you're a fast thinker huh?

Jay Rose 10-17-08 04:51 PM

you shoulda just bought that gay looking phone that is waterproof up to 50 ft or something....it also has like shock absorbent shit in it.....its kinda hard to break....might have saved you some future trouble

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
durr durr durr I wanderr why we broke up

you're a fast thinker huh?

it does suck though man...

i actually moved interstate for a girl once back in the day when i was younger... best 6 months of my life.. but thats another story for another time...

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-08 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
you shoulda just bought that gay looking phone that is waterproof up to 50 ft or something....it also has like shock absorbent shit in it.....its kinda hard to break....might have saved you some future trouble

oh fuck.. they got a water proof phone?

-_- that would of been perfect.. i should of shopped around more i guess..