RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   It's my time...PERIOD. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247795)

Tha .Q 10-19-08 05:20 PM

It's my time...PERIOD.

It's the fact that right now, this window of opportunity is open for me to make a mark in the game because of the trend toward rap's Golden Era (1988-1994), which is going back to my day...So, me being 30+ gives me relevance at this point in time...I have to make a move now because in a few years, the window will probably close.

And, for those who think I'm past a prime...tsk tsk...You don't pay attention to trends do you, or even history.

I started rapping seriously a few years ago...I've elevated enough in 3 years to actually have potential to have a following...That's if I really put my music out there like that...which I'm only recently doing...

Chuck D didn't become Chuck D until he was basically 30+...

The same goes for Ice T...

Now, we all know Public Enemy is regarded as the greatest rap group of all time, or at least ONE of them...

And, Ice T is credited with being a founding father of gangster rap...which spawned NWA, one of the most feared and respected rap groups of ALL TIME.

IT'S MY TIME BABY.

MOVE or get steam rolled. You all WILL BE hearing my name in the not-to-distant future...God willing of course.

Cola 10-19-08 06:14 PM

lol

i missed reading this stuff

always a sure chuckle, every month

La Cosa Nostra 10-19-08 06:33 PM

you say its your time to blow up with music once every few months man..

and im still waiting for that collab with common you said you had hooked up

Adam 10-19-08 09:31 PM

Do you honestly fucking think in an industry where sex appeal is almost a 75% factor now that they would sign a gay male over 30 years old over an 18-21 hard bodied straight male?

You're an idiot.

villagepimp 10-19-08 10:55 PM

Q, STFU.

Thanks.

Magic5 10-20-08 12:03 AM

You seriously just compared yourself to Chuck D, Ice T, and Public Enemy? Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?

.Eternal. 10-20-08 05:00 PM

lol

jus give up.............

La Cosa Nostra 10-20-08 06:20 PM

the last time Ice T came to my town, a crew of about 50 dudes bashed his security, dragged him off stage, stole all his jewlry, shoes, wallet etc then bashed the living fuck out of him..

then he went back stage... then he came back out and asked for his stuff back and got laughed at....

and hes never come back since...

so suck on that the q...... thats the type of shit that would happen to you

SerB 10-20-08 11:44 PM

who knows. the world is fucked yo, Q gay shit mite catch the public beacasue the public be gay as fuck. pink is gay as fuck and now bunch of fake thugs rep it.

SerB 10-20-08 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
the last time Ice T came to my town, a crew of about 50 dudes bashed his security, dragged him off stage, stole all his jewlry, shoes, wallet etc then bashed the living fuck out of him..

then he went back stage... then he came back out and asked for his stuff back and got laughed at....

and hes never come back since...

so suck on that the q...... thats the type of shit that would happen to you

that sounds fake as shit knowing Ice T would roll with atleast 1 or 2 cops. or him calling them right away.

villagepimp 10-21-08 12:00 AM

Yeah, and the guy in your avy is gay as fuck too. There's no excuse for kissing other dudes.

J Summers 10-21-08 11:13 AM

whatever you got to tell yourself to get through the day

E Looch 10-28-08 05:18 AM

lol......

said this shit 2 years ago dude 30 isnt the knew 20 son

PERIOD

Enygma 10-28-08 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Looch
lol......

said this shit 2 years ago dude 30 isnt the knew 20 son

PERIOD

WTF?

Where the hell did you come from?

JTR 10-28-08 02:42 PM

And when fucking E-Looch of all people comes by and says you do this same act every month, that's when you know it's fucking bad.