RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Obama or McCain.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247886)

Adam 11-04-08 08:49 AM

Obama or McCain..

Who is it going to be?

Adam 11-04-08 08:50 AM

/if you're eligible to vote and you don't, you're a fucking cunt.

Rippa Boi 11-04-08 10:16 AM

Obama gote my vote and every body i know...............really everybody i know

TitoBronsky 11-04-08 10:27 AM

Obama

11-04-08 10:33 AM

Not to b pessimistic here but Mccain's gonna win.

Even if he didn't, lol, what the fuck's obama gonna do that mccain wouldn't? NOT drop a eco-friendly home-made "bush bomb" nuke on Iran and instead send in troops?

Who really gives a fuck. I'm not voting for either one of them. Pity the title of this thread..

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 11:55 AM

i would vote for a peice of shit smeared in donkey sperm inside a hardened and hollowed out human brain..

your question is which is the greater of two puppets...

i hope obama wins just because i feel its about time a half black man represented the figure head of american politics.. might be a good thing for inner society racial relations...

and mcain seems like such a boring cunt...

oh and i also hate sarah palin with a passion and wish she would just be abducted by muslim extremists and have her head cut off with a blunt hatchet....

Tha .Q 11-04-08 12:12 PM

Sorry to disappoint those die-hard Pubs, but, the winds of change are a blowing.

Obama will win by a landslide.

Tha .Q 11-04-08 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
i would vote for a peice of shit smeared in donkey sperm inside a hardened and hollowed out human brain..

your question is which is the greater of two puppets...

i hope obama wins just because i feel its about time a half black man represented the figure head of american politics.. might be a good thing for inner society racial relations...

and mcain seems like such a boring cunt...

oh and i also hate sarah palin with a passion and wish she would just be abducted by muslim extremists and have her head cut off with a blunt hatchet....

Nos...I love how you try to discredit Obama's "blackness" by noting that he's 1/2 black...

Dude...if you have ANY black in you, you are BLACK.PERIOD.

No one, and I mean NO ONE in America is 100% anything.

I have white in my lineage. I have Native American in my lineage. But, guess what, I'm BLACK.

STFU.

J.Roy 11-04-08 12:22 PM

Ralph Nader, fuck everyone else.

I'm surprised that Tito isn't voting for him either. You're both activists.

Zone Out 11-04-08 12:36 PM

If Obama dont win, its gonna be a fuckin riot.
Me, personally, is waitin for some crooked shit to happen
Im attacking anything with a white face

KOOL COL-B 11-04-08 01:01 PM

what time do they announce who wins? ima be tired as shit cuz i got up at like 3:30am last night, but im stayin up. im excited as fuck. if Obama wins im goin out celebrating. but if mccain wins, im goin out lootin. ... and im spray painting a white shirt to say "LATINO" cuz i dont wanna be confused as a white person, cuz i dont feel like catchin a brick to tha dome piece :/

i hope Obama wins. ive never actually met anybody, of all tha people i know, who support mccain. even tho this is Canada, muthaphukkaz have Obama signs n shit on they lawns and on they cars n shit.

werd

J.Roy 11-04-08 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

you sounded very stupid with that statement sorry.

this pisses me off more than anything.

Tha .Q 11-04-08 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

Check this is...if he does win, snipers might try to pick off random blacks around the country!

hmmm

J.Roy 11-04-08 01:59 PM

fucking ignorance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

BigTony.Self 11-04-08 02:22 PM

i beleive obama will win but not at a low cost if he does get sniped we will have set america back 50 yrs and will be looked at by the foreign powers as a white supremist country ...we are supposed to be the land of oppurtunity........