RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   flavored rolling papers... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247968)

JTR 11-15-08 12:24 AM

flavored rolling papers...

u guys fuck with those or use regular kinds?

I only use flavored ones these days, I haven't rolled a joint with a regular zig zag or rizla in forever

J. Luth 11-15-08 01:08 AM

rofl he even double posts threads. woop woop :whacky:

JTR 11-15-08 01:46 AM

yea, it was an accident. Way to talk more shit and get on my dick... again..

11-15-08 02:13 AM

i smoked flavored a few time but then I started hitting the bong and just said fuck it you kno

don't gotta roll shit don't gotta pass don't gotta worry about a fucked up roll don't gotta buy papers, just pack the bong and use a healthy source of water or bull's blood

oh and there's this one type of rolling paper that's dipped in shit that'll give you cancer at the factory it's made in. I forgot the type of it though 'cuz I aint fucked with papers since I was like.. 16...

& I was hitting peach... u

JTR 11-15-08 02:20 AM

lmfao fuck, i forgot americans never smoke joints they always hit bowls or smoke blunts haha

i smoke mango or juicy fruit or blueberry or jack herrer in cool mango papes or watermellon papes... they're from some brand called juicy jay lol

11-15-08 02:34 AM

LOL tru you're right I don't even think that peach shit i smoked was a joint, it was a blunt

and on top of that the only flavored joint I had was honey because me and 2 friends dipped it in honey for slow burning when I was 13.. =/ so long ago. sorry. i really didn't contribute shit to this thread lollll

SUPERVILLAIN 11-15-08 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lmfao fuck, i forgot americans never smoke joints they always hit bowls or smoke blunts

^^^lol, word.

i don't smoke joints because they are teases: they burn far too quick...and don't offer too much kick.

honestly, i prefer blunts. i experiment with new brands all the time, but i am mostly satisfied with peach optimos. they're usually pretty soft/fresh on a given.

i only use pipes when i don't have wraps. i don't really dig bongs anymore (unless you're packin' it up for me, lol) because i think that they waste the product. mind you, you'll get huge hits from them, but you're also burning 3 times the amount that it'd normally take to get to that same sensation from a joint/blunt.

-the supe

JTR 11-15-08 02:22 PM

nah joints burn slow enough son, just lick your finger and then move your finger around the tip of the joint to make it wet so it will burn slower... over here in quebec, you roll a pinner of our weed and smoke that to yourself and you're fucking baked man. Blunts are too big for personal smoking only, you waste a lot of weed

Nynth Degree 11-15-08 03:49 PM

Meh, flavored papers I've always used were cheap pieces of crap. But I'm not really a fan of j's. I prefer to roll a b, something I can really pearl. I just like having the extra structure of a dual-layered rillo.

JTR 11-15-08 03:50 PM

lol it's weird as fuck, when I went to the states NO ONE smoked joints, only bows or blunts... it's weird, over here we smoke bowls once in a while but it's usually only joints...

High-Dro 11-16-08 08:06 PM

i find the flavor doesnt last very long. if you're passin the joint, only the person who starts it can really taste it, at least thats what it seemed like to me

i just got a new bong, so im stickin ta that mostly, but i still smoke joints if i'm not at my place, can't really be carryin the bong around with me n shit lol

SerB 11-16-08 09:22 PM

I like those clear rollies. they trip me out.

but i don't like flavored cause its bad for rolling, they never stick good. and plus with a regular zig zag you can taste the killer weed.

JTR 11-17-08 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
i find the flavor doesnt last very long. if you're passin the joint, only the person who starts it can really taste it, at least thats what it seemed like to me

i just got a new bong, so im stickin ta that mostly, but i still smoke joints if i'm not at my place, can't really be carryin the bong around with me n shit lol

get juciy jays the flavor lasts the whole way through

JTR 11-17-08 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
I like those clear rollies. they trip me out.

but i don't like flavored cause its bad for rolling, they never stick good. and plus with a regular zig zag you can taste the killer weed.

actually they stick better then rizlas... not sure bout zig zags but im sure they stick better then those too

Nynth Degree 11-17-08 01:18 AM

Zig Zags aren't worth the money. It's like $2 for 32 papers. Actual smoke shoppes (not head shops) have much better papers that come with more in the pack for cheaper too.