RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   aye JTR (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248009)

11-20-08 07:12 PM

aye JTR

you're a fucking muslim jew

hahahah kill yourself

Boy oh boy, you're one of the lucky ones that you aren't Religious. Your life would be eternal fucking strife..

aw I should delete this shit 'cuz it's not fair.

but I won't .. w/e

.Eternal. 11-20-08 07:50 PM

eat a dick u amish fuck

*leaves*

11-20-08 07:58 PM

no come back we can talk through this!!!!!!!!!!

JTR 11-20-08 09:08 PM

I'm not a muslim jew, im kinda sorta jewish in a cultural aspect.

Umm, nice thread? I guess?

Was this supposed to be a diss or something?

Nynth Degree 11-20-08 09:16 PM

Is he a Jew?

Eh, he's jew-ish

11-20-08 09:41 PM

no it wasnt supposed to be a diss. If Lebanon (your family) had its way, Israel would be ruled by Muslims.

But because Islam says Israel is holy, all non-muslims would be kicked out, refusing to go would mean execution

meaning your family lives in a country ruled by muslims who want to exile and execute all jewish from Jerusalem

fucking self-pwnage

shit's comparable to Nazism.

JTR 11-20-08 09:43 PM

Except my step-familly is Christian not Muslim

Man, i'd feel like such a dumb fuck for making such a dumb fucking assumption if I were you.

Ahahahaha, nice one man, nice onneee

11-20-08 09:54 PM

don't be butthurt homie

Christians don't have issues with Jews of Judaism OR Muslims of Islamism.

the only reason Christians have problems is because they support Israel and Muslims hate that their holy land isn't closed off to the public, so Christians are seen as the enemy. Lolz. So Muslims hate Judaism & Christianity from the stand point of governments, otherwise, everyone would be at peace.

And that's the reason that I personally hate Islam. If Islam didn't exist then the world would be at peace. Isn't the fucking hilarious? If you hate Religion for causing war, you're a dumbass because it's a single Religion and governments having to put up with that Religion's bullshit because governments consist of a population that the single certain Religion has issues with.

La Cosa Nostra 11-20-08 09:55 PM

a.........muslim jew..........

what..........the..........fuck........

muslims are fucked, to be honest id much rather a world ruled by pure judaism than islam...

JTR 11-20-08 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
don't be butthurt homie

Christians don't have issues with Jews of Judaism OR Muslims of Islamism.

the only reason Christians have problems is because they support Israel and Muslims hate that their holy land isn't closed off to the public, so Christians are seen as the enemy. Lolz. So Muslims hate Judaism & Christianity from the stand point of governments, otherwise, everyone would be at peace.

And that's the reason that I personally hate Islam. If Islam didn't exist then the world would be at peace. Isn't the fucking hilarious? If you hate Religion for causing war, you're a dumbass because it's a single Religion and governments having to put up with that Religion's bullshit because governments consist of a population that the single certain Religion has issues with.

You think that the Christians in Lebanon support Israel? Wow man, you seriously know nothing. Fuck, go talk to some Israeli's and Lebanese one day, you fucking country hick. You really don't know shit do you?

11-20-08 09:59 PM

Of course a Christian getting bombed by Israel is not going to support Israel. did you truly draw that conclusion dicklick??.. Those Christians may not support Israel with funds, may not support Israel as a government, may not support Israel's actions towards Lebanon

but if they are Christian they must respect the Religion of Judaism. The Religion that Christ came from, the Religion that birthed Christianity.

So once again you're confusing church and state. Maybe you just can't comprehend Religion.. I can understand, that's fine, you did afterall say previously that Church invented laws... lol..

_Talksic_ 11-20-08 10:02 PM

JTR 11-20-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Of course a Christian getting bombed by Israel is not going to support Israel. did you truly draw that conclusion dicklick??.. Those Christians may not support Israel with funds, may not support Israel as a government, may not support Israel's actions towards Lebanon

but if they are Christian they must respect the Religion of Judaism. The Religion that Christ came from, the Religion that birthed Christianity.

So once again you're confusing church and state. Maybe you just can't comprehend Religion.. I can understand, that's fine, you did afterall say previously that Church invented laws... lol..

Umm, the majority of Christians have a hidden hatred inside them for Jews cuz we killed Jesus apparently. So I still wouldn't aggree with you big shooter.

Oh and by the way, have you ever talked to a lebanese christian, lebanese muslim, or jewish Israeli about the war? And had a discussion with them? No? Cuz I have, and they actually come from the war, so i'm going to trust their opinion a lot more then yours :)

The Church did invent laws. Indirectly you dumb fuck, I don't mean it in a literal manner. They were the influence behind laws, read up man, read up :)

_Talksic_ 11-20-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You think that the Christians in Lebanon support Israel? Wow man, you seriously know nothing. Fuck, go talk to some Israeli's and Lebanese one day, you fucking country hick. You really don't know shit do you?

he really doesnt he doesnt get out of his omish community much

11-20-08 10:09 PM

for the last time, it's Amish.

"Umm, the majority of Christians have a hidden hatred inside them for Jews cuz we killed Jesus apparently. So I still wouldn't aggree with you big shooter."

Jesus was killed by Romans when they owned Palestine. You know this right? Of course you do, you said 'apparently'.. But that's why you wouldn't agree with me? ok

"Oh and by the way, have you ever talked to a lebanese christian, lebanese muslim, or jewish Israeli about the war? And had a discussion with them? No? Cuz I have, and they actually come from the war, so i'm going to trust their opinion a lot more then yours "

A jewish israeli won't come from the war because a Jewish israeli won't BE in the war.

So you're saying these people are calling it a Religious war? Right? You think they're fighting over Religion right?

Sounds to me 100% like Lebanon just thinks it's fighting over Religion and Israel is defending itself, naturally.

Why let a white kid punch you because he believes you're not supposed to exist and not punch him back? Honestly? Are you punching him back because you hate his fucking Religion? No, you're punching him back because he fucking punched you. It's common fucking sense.

The Jewish are not fighting the Muslims in the war you so fucking proclaimed Religious. That's my point and it's not just fucking logic, it's truth. Quit writing about it just because your family thinks it's Religious, it's not, and never will be, because it's one-sided Religious. It's government versus government.

And no, Religion didn't birth government, which was your point. That one also failed. Anything else here today? Nope. shut the fuck up.