RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   2006.. From the dawn of time (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248052)

La Cosa Nostra 11-27-08 12:54 PM

2006.. From the dawn of time

I been getting asked for new copies of my first cd latly from cats around town.. so I had a look through the soundclick page it was on...

wow.. brings back memories of a different time, place and stage I was on way back when... this was from 2006 when I was 19..

I've come a long way.. But if your interested.. Heres the soundclick..

www.soundclick.com/nostradamus1

Weird looking back at the old shit just as I'm about to throw out a new cd... Few of you said youd never heard me rap before, dont take this as my currant skill level... just gonna show case what my first cd was all about...

J Summers 11-27-08 01:46 PM

hahaha...u sound like a douche bag.....

M&rk 11-27-08 01:51 PM

hahaha.........

WhoAmI 11-27-08 02:27 PM

^^until you find someone who can actually sing to do your choruses you should stop laughing.....

M&rk 11-27-08 02:31 PM

i got the best r&b singer for my hooks on RV^^ u dumb

WhoAmI 11-27-08 02:49 PM

i'm as dumb as you are legendary on the mic....fall back

M&rk 11-27-08 03:01 PM

and you are? u've had the same songs up for like a year and the american market, which is most profitable, wouldn't even be able to understand a word you say because of you accent

Ysdat 11-27-08 06:31 PM

Big bitchure. I see you havent set that battle up yet.

The fuck you waiting for? I want you to set it s I know your actually gonna drop some wack verse. Im not gonna record having you fall back and hide like a little baby.

La Cosa Nostra 11-27-08 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
hahaha...u sound like a douche bag.....

comming from you?

thats pretty fucken meaningless.... seeing as you sound like a faggot lil wayne impersonating extreme beyond words wishing he was black balls aint dropped yet douch bag..

suck it up wigger..

Big picture......your just mad at me for fucking with you yesterday... listen to those lyrics... 2 years ago I was a better lyricisit than you are today... and i elevated now... what does that tell you you laughing fucking fairy.. eat a dick up till you hiccup faggot..

ill admit, some of this shit is rusty cause i wasnt very good at sound engineering 2 years ago... but have a good listen to the fucken lyrics on some of those tracks.... i realise americans only love the sound of their own voice, but be a bit fucking open minded.. this shit kills...

WhoAmI 11-27-08 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
and you are? u've had the same songs up for like a year and the american market, which is most profitable, wouldn't even be able to understand a word you say because of you accent

don't even begin to compare yourself to me.....you wouldn't be the first person to make themself look stupid in the eyes of everyone else by doing so

and boo hoo i wouldn't be understood in a country that generates profit for people like lil wayne and mike jones? the fuck do i care lool

and the joke is my tunes that have supposedly been up for a year (which makes me know you're talking shit as you most probably only peeped my page after i highlighted your shortcomings) are better than the shit you constantly update

so once again...fall back

M&rk 11-27-08 08:09 PM

no, you've had those songs on there for many many months, i've seen your page before and remember the first song on there when i checked it a while back. and if you think you're better than all those rappers why aren't u famous, rapping is a skill and if you're that good people would recognize it, obviously they dont because you're not that good.

La Cosa Nostra 11-27-08 08:50 PM

Big picture............I listened to the first song on your soundclick and turned that wack shit off....

sorry.........truth hurts........your not a good rapper.....

Implicit 11-27-08 10:22 PM

First time I heard you. Actually not that bad. I think the one thing that hurts is your accent. But other than that, I could see myself listening to a song from you here and there.

_Talksic_ 11-27-08 10:48 PM

i can hear and like the multies and the flow but cant really understand what your saying cuz your accent..but overall shit sounded good.

WhoAmI 11-28-08 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
no, you've had those songs on there for many many months, i've seen your page before and remember the first song on there when i checked it a while back. and if you think you're better than all those rappers why aren't u famous, rapping is a skill and if you're that good people would recognize it, obviously they dont because you're not that good.

yes you've got it in one....i'm actually wack...appart from the fact it's been long established that im mad nice with the mic lol you fuckin fool....

bruv im 10 times better than you without even trying....so how about you take your garbage ass out of the thread before you make an even bigger fool of yourself