RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   SV or NOS or anyone else who can grafitti... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248105)

Implicit 12-08-08 03:06 PM

SV or NOS or anyone else who can grafitti...

I'm lookin to get a tattoo for my Christmas gift to myself and I was wondering if one of you could try to sketch something up.

That's what it would say. It's greek for "voice". If you could sketch something up that'd be dope. Nothing too detailed cause I still want it to be legible but something with a BIT of attitude.

φωνή

Let me know if you're up to it. Thanks guys!

La Cosa Nostra 12-08-08 07:31 PM

What sort of style of graffiti are you looking for?

Greek characters in graff could turn out in a lot of different ways... maybe looking not very much like the word itself anymore...

Implicit 12-08-08 11:02 PM

I want it to be somewhat plain. But I want it to have some sort of flare to it. I know I'm not explaining it all that well.

But if it doesn't make sense, can you just do the word "voice"? I want it to still be legible so that people know what it says.

12-09-08 07:06 AM

Baph was just high when he posted. I'm sure when he recovers he'll be storming with ideas.

I know I've already stormed with possible ideas for this, I just can't draw.

Someone is going to help you out, besides, there is all kinds of unique drawing talent left on this site. I'm looking forward to seeing what they produce myself..

Implicit 12-09-08 11:56 AM

Yeah I'll be getting the tattoo before the year ends so I'll be able to post pictures up of what it came out like.

King Solo 12-10-08 11:06 AM

I would help, but when it comes to lettering I pretty much suck.

When it comes to graff, I could throw up a backdrop of a gang brawl in the streets or something... but ask me to put some words in that shit.. no chance. :(

Implicit 12-10-08 11:46 AM

Haha niice. Let me know if you guys are up to it.

La Cosa Nostra 12-11-08 09:23 AM

Man I've got no inspiration for graffiti at the moment bro...

I would... but I have cop problems relating to other things that need to be dealt with aswell as other shit I'm going through right now...

Real sorry, I normally would of been like.........yo done deal........but right now its just a rough patch.......and I'm busy as all fuck.....

Implicit 12-11-08 12:26 PM

Don't trip. Take care of business. Hope it all turns out alright.

La Cosa Nostra 12-11-08 07:13 PM

I'm sure it will...

I'm looking forward to seeing their evidence so I can be like.......uh no. kthanksbye

it should be quick.........better be anyway... I just hate dealing with five o... altogether...

SUPERVILLAIN 12-11-08 08:39 PM

im on it. "voice" it is. :thumbup:

should have a sketch done soon. just have to find time to get on the computer later.

s.v.

Implicit 12-11-08 10:52 PM

Haha yeah my brothers got a case right now where they basically have VERY limited evdience of anything at all. So I totally know what you talkin about.

And SV let me know when you can get it by. THanks so much. I'll for sure be posting pics so you can see how it turns out after i get it done.

SUPERVILLAIN 12-12-08 12:14 AM

well it's done.

it's simple...just like you wanted it. now, i just have to wait for the digital camera so i can post it properly. :thumbup:

s.v.

La Cosa Nostra 12-12-08 12:31 AM

Me n my mate printed a shitload of images for tats today...

Hes getting the jilted generation progidy cover and some aliens or preditor stuff on his sleeve shit will look tight

Implicit 12-12-08 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
well it's done.

it's simple...just like you wanted it. now, i just have to wait for the digital camera so i can post it properly. :thumbup:

s.v.

Dope! The sooner I get it, the sooner I can bring it to the shop