RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck Pinky and S.V (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248221)

SerB 12-28-08 06:48 AM

Fuck Pinky and S.V

??? Look @ this kid S.V

dude are you fo real? your a fucking clown acting hard? I come across a victim like you all the time, no problem bitch.

AND pinky how do you have the balls to even talk shit, son you a straight fag, making this thread makes me feel gay by just saying ur hurting name. "hey guys im pinky" like son u couldn't pick a better fukin colour? so go jerk off to justin timberlake or even better go jerk off to this Kid Rock look-a-like.

S.E.R.B :shoot:

SerB 12-28-08 06:52 AM

yo I'm fuckin 18 and I'm pushin more dough than both of you.

I live in fukin vancouver downtown and I live in a high rise by myself. I own 2 cars already and I'm only 18. yo the first time I sold a drug was in elementry school selling kids in highschool weed.

What the fuck you two done? other than live like a slut and suck any dick you two came across? :fu:

Cola 12-28-08 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB

I live in fukin vancouver downtown and I live in a high rise by myself. I own 2 cars already and I'm only 18. yo the first time I sold a drug was in elementry school selling kids in highschool weed.

What the fuck you two done? other than live like a slut and suck any dick you two came across? :fu:

your right serb, i haven't done any of that

i guess i've only graduated highschool, own a car, a house, have a great and stable job and family with my g/f and daughter, and never had to lower myself to that standard that selling drugs was my only opion to get money becuase i have a brain that allows me to 'think' outside of a box....

but hey son, i guess being the only one who responds in your own threads makes you extra tough

you fake ass ho

p.k.y.

WhoAmI 12-28-08 11:14 AM

^^damn that comeback was pretty solid lol

Nynth Degree 12-28-08 06:48 PM

Weren't you the same dude bragging about robbing old ladies and carrying mace?

SUPERVILLAIN 12-28-08 07:38 PM

Quote:

^^^well...

...i happen to pay bill gates' and oprah's salary with loot i find in my couch.
...i own michael jackson's other sparkling white glove.
...if it wasn't for me, there would be no beer...or beer goggles.
...i coined the term "hip hop" while making sweet love to your mom.
..."300" was written about my exploits after making sweet love to your mom.
...i created the world in about 15 minutes tops.

if this was a peeing contest...i win.

"serb's a loser bay-bayyyyyyy, so why don't we kill him." [/beck]

s.v.

s.v.

s.v.

s.v.

s.v.

s.v.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 12-28-08 07:40 PM

Quote:
yo the first time I sold a drug was in elementry school selling kids in highschool weed. :fu:

^^^lol at the high school kids that didn't kick the snot out of you and take your dirt weed for free when they needed to re-up. shame on them. can we say: fiction.

s.v. (serb violater)

Cola 12-28-08 08:11 PM

rofl

another bash the fuck out of serb thread

KOOL COL-B 12-28-08 08:11 PM

you fake fuck. no real slangsta brags about that shit on tha internet. and no high school kids buy shit from a fucking elementary school kid, you'd git jacked like a muthaphukka. and if you can afford to have your own high rise and 2 cars, you can damn well afford a camera to show proof.

and i know this muthaphukka didn't just disrespect Kid Rock :nono:

bawitdaba, punk muthaphukka. werd

Cola 12-28-08 08:12 PM

even a blind guy can see the truth

*poof and serbs gone for another 7 months*

Nynth Degree 12-28-08 08:25 PM

Wait, what's with the picture of Kid Rock?

Cola 12-28-08 08:32 PM

you got a problem with America Nynth?

Nynth Degree 12-28-08 08:36 PM

Hey, America is the land of solving problems. It's almost like I never had 'em in the first place.

How have you been, darling?

Cola 12-28-08 08:42 PM

Get the fuck out of my country

*takes drink of budwieser while sitting on porch with a chew in*

Nynth Degree 12-28-08 08:47 PM

*watches Die Hard while baking an apple pie and making R. Kelly jokes*