RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Would you take out an asian girl? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248594)

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-09 08:19 PM

Would you take out an asian girl?

So anyway, i met this chick whose chinese.. and shes hot as fuck.. on the night I met her I just wanted to fuck her but she was too much of a good girl so it was a no go and she and her girlfriend went home together after the party was over and i felt like i wasted my time...

then she added me on msn and ive talked to her twice... i mean i still want to fuck her but I think I'd have to put in the hard yards and have a relationship with her.. weird situation.. shes not the type of girl id usually go for.. but then i just think about how shes a 19 year old, very non slutty girl, very hot...

whats stopping me? im not really racist to asians.. but ive just always had this thing making me think i shouldnt go out with them relationship wise...

i deffo wouldnt want to have half cast asian kids... but when you meet a keeper you meet a keeper ay..

what would YOU do? not that I care, just an interesting notion, whether to date the asian girl or not... would you be prejudice? or would you look past her obvious racial disability? (fear & loathing)... i probably will just take her out once or twice and try to get my end in but thats just me... what about you

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-03-09 08:22 PM

what does it matter whether she is asian or not....

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-09 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

no other race im like this about...

but i dunno... asian chicks man.. ive always had the idea that i wouldnt get into a relationship with one..

Nynth Degree 02-03-09 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

Pretty much. I've dated Asians before, both natural and americanized. I mean, I didn't really go through the whole "relationship" process, but either way the racial difference didn't bother me.

I'd say give it a little more time to feel it out, so you can conclude whether or not you're gonna get the pussy without a relationship, or if you're not, then figure out if you actually want something to do with her, ignoring your pursuit of the pussy. But you probably already knew that, so I'll stop rambling.

Basically, Asian shouldn't matter. But those people base their personal relationships off honor and respect, so don't try to give her the cowboy dick 'cuz if she ain't having it the first time, it could fuck shit up later down the road.

And if you do have a problem with Asians, then that's fine too. A little racsim isn't that bad. And I should know, I live in America.

Ltizzle 02-03-09 09:18 PM

I hear what you're saying. I feel the same way, not necessarily towards asians, but certain nationalities I just don't really see myself with. It's not racism or anything, just personal preference.

If she's a cool girl, then I'd say try and put your preferences aside and give it a go, assuming that as you said earlier, a relationship might be the only way to get her in bed. If you can hit it without going full swing into relationship mode, then that's great too, but you never really know till you give it a try.

I don't know though, I guess all situations are different, but I'd say go for it.

Implicit 02-03-09 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
But those people

Calm down tiger.

Anyhow, hell yeah I would. Most likely cause I'm Filipino and we're Asian. But I've also been with a black girl and a mexican so I don't see what the problem is with interracial relationships.

One thing to understand is that is her parents are like straight from China, then I you better have a well paying job and be the most respectful young man when you meet them. That's only if you're looking for a relationship.

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-09 09:32 PM

mexican girls are hot... ive had a mexican girlfriend before... she was too young though to deal with my steezo.. we just played off eachothers smartass-ness and whit... and the sex was awesome.

never been with a black girl... not that i wouldnt if i found a good one i liked...

its just asians, i dunno.. their so different to any other race.......

Implicit 02-03-09 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
mexican girls are hot... ive had a mexican girlfriend before... she was too young though to deal with my steezo.. we just played off eachothers smartass-ness and whit... and the sex was awesome.

never been with a black girl... not that i wouldnt if i found a good one i liked...

its just asians, i dunno.. their so different to any other race.......

If you're having this big of a problem, then don't. Pretty simple.

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-09 09:52 PM

hrmm...

i dunno man... im sort of just running with it anyway... talking to her and saying ill take her out this weekend...

ill see how it goes.... if i feel too weirded out then fuck it.....

Implicit 02-03-09 09:55 PM

Wait....there's Chinese people in Australia? That's crazy. But I say go for it. You never know until you try.

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-09 09:58 PM

dude........australia is one of the most multi-cultural civilisations in existance...

Adam 02-03-09 10:00 PM

Canada, stand up.

Cola 02-03-09 10:02 PM

Bush, sit down .

Brydon 02-03-09 11:07 PM

Well to be honest i think its a great thing that she didnt put out str8 away.
But as for thinking bout kid'z and shit when you only spoke to her twice is mad. I know what your saying but if you jus see how it goes it kinda answers your question for ya. I.e if you fell for her, the question wouldnt enter your mind anyway, you may still have doubts or whatever but it jus comes down to how much u like her when u both decided to think about kids(if you made it that far).

Yeah that is a hard question tho coz it would be kinda weird experience having a child with someone who came from an asian culture(not theres anything wrong with that, jus would take time to adjust to it).

Goodluck either way dude

Brydon 02-03-09 11:09 PM

Presidents/prime ministers fuck off and die.