RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   soooooooooooo.......... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248656)

50Cal. 02-07-09 02:04 AM

soooooooooooo..........

ive decided i'm not a rapper and i should ghostwrite.so i started ghostwritting for my cousin who has a better flow and voice then i could ever have and the first two songs we did are dope.i will post them in two days when they are fully mixed together.what do you think about rappers who dont write thier shit if it comesout doper when they spit it then the actual writter.is'nt it about making dope music regardless how you do it?wouldnt you rather have alot of dope artists who dont write thier shit then the 100s we have now that do and suck?

_Talksic_ 02-07-09 02:06 AM

fuck ghost writing if your not good enough to write your own shit u shouldnt be rapping

Kirk 02-07-09 07:41 AM

I decided I was going to do this a long time ago. :bored:

Valerie 02-07-09 07:43 AM

Here's an Idea how about you stop writing..... PERIOD :thumbup:

Adam 02-07-09 07:57 AM

^ Lmfao @ pretending you're not on his dick.

Valerie 02-07-09 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
^ Lmfao @ pretending you're not on his dick.

Lmfao@ the old Gay fucking clowns...

Never would of thought Adam of all people would of used the most used clown on me..

figures you use old whack shit.. But what could i expect from a fuckin moron like yourself any way!

Right Buddy :thumbup:

*smh*

Cola 02-07-09 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
Here's an Idea how about you stop writing..... PERIOD :thumbup:

HOLY SHIT

Lil Cali steppin up to Big Cali

i sense some beef ya'll

La Cosa Nostra 02-07-09 08:50 AM

yeah caliph your gonna have to put the smack down on your biggest fan..

he just dissed you

Young Kidd (LM) 02-07-09 11:54 AM

lol honestly... who gives a fuck who writes and who doesnt?

i ghostwrite this nigga who pays me for his songs. haha.
i dont care who likes my shit..obviously he does..and he wants to buy.

lol big ups to Ghost Writing.
its a way to get money and get yourself heard because some niggas is man enough to man up about who wrote they shit.

Adam 02-07-09 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
Lmfao@ the old Gay fucking clowns...

Never would of thought Adam of all people would of used the most used clown on me..

figures you use old whack shit.. But what could i expect from a fuckin moron like yourself any way!

Right Buddy :thumbup:

*smh*

Your name is lil C.A.L.I, it will never be old.

TitoBronsky 02-07-09 12:29 PM

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GHOST WRITING PERPETUATES THE ILLUSION OF ART....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

put it this way.... if somebody is out there spitting someone elses lyrics... they a fraud. Straight up and down. you have no soul and Hip hop is not in your blood... you shouldnt be holding a mic.....

NOW.... I only apply this to HIP HOP because this is a genre where you cant fake the funk... you either got it or you dont.

if you wanna write songs and shop them to producers of R&B and other scenes... its a diffrent story...

but seriously ,How much further are we gonna water down HIP HOP???

Jay Rose 02-07-09 01:14 PM

what about writing for another persons track and making it known not ghostwriting but writing.....

i actually have a track on my album if yall paid attention that one of my boys from way back helped me write and in the credits it doesnt say i wrote ti it straight up says

written by: sensay
preformed by: 286

i dont view that as ghostwriting i view that as some sort of cover because im letting everyone know who wrote it, and i wanted to put my spin on the sound that it produced....

i think that is okay, but if your giving people lyics and its being kept secret that you wrote it and they are pretending like they did.....now thats wrong

Young Kidd (LM) 02-07-09 02:40 PM

^ i do both.

one dude Tells people he wrote it,
my friend tells people i wrote it.

i say fuck it.
if they get exposed as a fraud, its they fault, i'm just passing lyrics off for money really...that seems harsh but fuck...

you gotta do something lol

Phenom-in-all 02-07-09 04:27 PM

ghostwriting is cool, but i think cali jus finally realised how wack he sounds, and that ghostwriting is his only way to get people to listen to him (cause i think we all know the book isn't going to fly hahaha). Big ups for finally realising what we've all been telling you for years...

Tha Q. 02-07-09 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GHOST WRITING PERPETUATES THE ILLUSION OF ART....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

put it this way.... if somebody is out there spitting someone elses lyrics... they a fraud. Straight up and down. you have no soul and Hip hop is not in your blood... you shouldnt be holding a mic.....

NOW.... I only apply this to HIP HOP because this is a genre where you cant fake the funk... you either got it or you dont.

if you wanna write songs and shop them to producers of R&B and other scenes... its a diffrent story...

but seriously ,How much further are we gonna water down HIP HOP???

Yo...what's up with that Air track tito?

Im tryna decide which version to put on the mixtape...

get at me

PS...

peep the intro track for it too

Billion Dollar Intro.mp3 - 1.13MB

Holla