RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Watch Out For Them Browns.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249136)

Adam 02-24-09 02:05 PM

Watch Out For Them Browns..

James Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown...

It's the Brown Beat Down Clan

lyricalflowz 02-24-09 02:18 PM

hahahahahahaahahaha, Perhaps they should join the Cleveland Browns football team? They probably hit harder than the team they already have. (;

Adam 02-24-09 02:19 PM

These mother fuckers be crazy.

02-24-09 02:25 PM

if I were a brown guy and my last name was brown id be pissed off too

you ever seen a whiter person than someone with the last name white?

it's the cause of borderline psychosis at all times.

<.< in some people

SnoCap 02-24-09 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
James Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown...

It's the Brown Beat Down Clan

^ not original... seen it on another site long before this :/

when will you be original adam? WHEN?

Adam 02-24-09 02:31 PM

Says the guy rocking an X Men sig.

Forums ain't my life bucko, a friend said it to me on MSN and I thought it was worthy of a chuckle with my RV buds, buddy.

SnoCap 02-24-09 02:32 PM

what does sigs have to do with this? once again you are not being original... do you have a defect? or are you just retarted.

SnoCap 02-24-09 02:33 PM

whats makes you more of a nerd... rockin an X-men sig?

or

having 13,000 posts on a board

i think you win this one :)

SnoCap 02-24-09 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Says the guy rocking an X Men sig.

Forums ain't my life bucko, a friend said it to me on MSN and I thought it was worthy of a chuckle with my RV buds, buddy.

oh great, that was easy, admit to stealing other peoples ideas :)

Adam 02-24-09 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
whats makes you more of a nerd... rockin an X-men sig?

or

having 13,000 posts on a board

i think you win this one :)

This is an original diss?

I've already seen you use it on other people. You just said you use other forums, I only use one. The majority of my posts were transferred to me after winning a battle where they were up for grabs.

Nice try bucko.

Adam 02-24-09 02:49 PM

Quote:
oh great, that was easy, admit to stealing other peoples ideas :)

Did I claim anywhere that I was taking credit for the idea in this thread?

In fact, I claimed that a friend said it to me and I thought it was worthy of a thread on RV 'cause I thought some people would laugh at it.

How old are you? 12? 13?

You don't seem to understand how these boards work.

SnoCap 02-24-09 03:04 PM

to me, if you post something up on a board beside your name, and in that post you dont state that someone else said it, you are claiming that idea... does that not sound right?!

and LOL @ winning a battle and gettin trasnfered 12000 posts... thats funny. Why would you want that.

and i am on hhpb and mic fiends and mic fiends i have less than 100 posts... so even when i used to be on boards 7 years ago, if you added all those posts to all the posts i have now, it still wouldnt even equal close to yours LOL!

and i never used 13,000 posts is more nerdier than x-men... and if yu can find it and quote it than you win, but its not there.. i jus said with people over 10000 posts cant talk to me.

but thanks for your ignorance adam.

Adam 02-24-09 03:15 PM

Quote:
to me, if you post something up on a board beside your name, and in that post you dont state that someone else said it, you are claiming that idea... does that not sound right?!

and LOL @ winning a battle and gettin trasnfered 12000 posts... thats funny. Why would you want that.

and i am on hhpb and mic fiends and mic fiends i have less than 100 posts... so even when i used to be on boards 7 years ago, if you added all those posts to all the posts i have now, it still wouldnt even equal close to yours LOL!

and i never used 13,000 posts is more nerdier than x-men... and if yu can find it and quote it than you win, but its not there.. i jus said with people over 10000 posts cant talk to me.

but thanks for your ignorance adam.

That would make nobody original.

Good one!