RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ADAM's a cybering faggot...post it up (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249351)

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-03-09 09:01 PM

ADAM's a cybering faggot...post it up

hahahahahahahahaah post up the msn convo with u n AJ and prove u didnt cyber with him n didnt tell him to put his finger in your ass rofl...stop msning me n tryna bargain with me you fuckin homo it aint happening...move/delete/edit or do anything to this thread n i'm callin u at work tomorrow.....n thats just the beginning i got your info faggot i warned u about abusing your little net powers with a hacker already

i can flex net muscles too homo

here's the text messages to disprove your whole theory bout him being at the school at 1pm waiting for this chick

he is 2 hrs behind my time so first text was at 12:59pm holler

Cola 03-03-09 09:04 PM

yep, you just proved...nothing

i know if i was stood up, i'd go for the only bitch that still was semi-interested in me

Adam 03-03-09 09:05 PM

You're fronting way to hard for something you're dying to see.

You battle CALI, I'll post the convo.

No If Ands or Buts about it.

Adam 03-03-09 09:06 PM

Oh yeah, call that number, ask for Neil, that's who will answer it's my old job, he won't tell you anything but to fuck off.

Valerie 03-03-09 09:06 PM

ROFL..

say what u want but i didnt go.

heres the proof. why would i text my girlfriend if i was with another "girl"

or if i even planned on going??

Fuckhead!

Adam 03-03-09 09:06 PM

To make her think you weren't.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-03-09 09:07 PM

rofl...stop bargaining n post the convo u fuckin pussy....admit u cybered n wanted him to stick his finger in ur ass

Adam 03-03-09 09:08 PM

Actually, Coke thought It would be funny if we could get him to admit he likes fingers up the ass, but again, you wouldn't understand the mentality of the convo.

I honestly want you to call that number tomorrow, I'll even call Neil later on and ask him if you did and fucking laugh about it.

If you're a hacker, call my house, I'll be home tonight.

Cola 03-03-09 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl...stop bargaining n post the convo u fuckin pussy....admit u cybered n wanted him to stick his finger in ur ass

such a hard core hacker you are

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-03-09 09:09 PM

to make me think he wasnt what?according to u he had no clue it was u guys.....n why would he text me one minute BEFORE he was supposed to get his dick wet from a net chick n try to start a convo with me....

he would've waited to text me if it was cuz she didnt show up what u are saying defies logic

Valerie 03-03-09 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
such a hard core hacker you are

Dun dun dun DUN!!!!!

and here comes Kelly to Adam's rescue!

Cola 03-03-09 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
to make me think he wasnt what?according to u he had no clue it was u guys.....n why would he text me one minute BEFORE he was supposed to get his dick wet from a net chick n try to start a convo with me....

he would've waited to text me if it was cuz she didnt show up what u are saying defies logic

that almost went in the siggy

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-03-09 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Actually, Coke thought It would be funny if we could get him to admit he likes fingers up the ass, but again, you wouldn't understand the mentality of the convo.

I honestly want you to call that number tomorrow, I'll even call Neil later on and ask him if you did and fucking laugh about it.

If you're a hacker, call my house, I'll be home tonight.

coke likes to toss salads at least he admits it....YOUR TURN rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-03-09 09:11 PM

n rofl@u asking me to call u...awwww aj might get jealous

Adam 03-03-09 09:11 PM

If she wasn't there why wouldn't he text you? Just because she's about to show up he can't be like, "yeah, I was just texting a friend."

How does it defy logic? Your brain doesn't comprehend common sense, maybe you're proof people are still stuck in the ape like stages of evolution.