RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Idc if its old its true.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249664)

Valerie 03-14-09 11:00 PM

Idc if its old its true..

Im deeply in love with Carla I admit I''ve fucked up and talkin to other girls. but im changing my ways. with everything I've lied, and done some pretty bad shit. but I will no longer let it happen. I love Carla with all my heart and soul. I'd do anything for her and her beautiful son. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. And have everything happen. Theres not 1 thing I wouldn't do for her. I wish i cold go back in time and do things differently WAY differently. I really fucking love you Carla and im sorry for hurting you but I know what I want and I know I want you. Im sorry for doing the things I've done to you but it wont ever happen again, thats on everything I have ever loved. Baby I love you so much will you please Let me get this last chance with you ill do things differently and also this is hard for me to comeout with but I know i did things wrong. And im stepping to the plate like a man and swallowing my pride.

Baby will you give me one last shot.

Please?

I Love you Baby.

La Cosa Nostra 03-14-09 11:02 PM

this has to be close to the top of the gayest threads all all time list

Valerie 03-14-09 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
this has to be close to the top of the gayest threads all all time list

I dont give a fuck.

one way 03-14-09 11:07 PM

you should have got a ghost writer for your love letter

Valerie 03-14-09 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
you should have got a ghost writer for your love letter

Maybe I should of asked Cali for that one..

rofl

J. Luth 03-14-09 11:13 PM

lmaoooo

oh, poetic.

Valerie 03-14-09 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
lmaoooo

oh, poetic.

lmao..

Oh Sebastian.. :love:

Young Kidd (LM) 03-14-09 11:17 PM

J. Luth 03-14-09 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
lmao..

Oh Sebastian.. :love:

You ask forgiveness from a woman in the first post, then proceed to send the only :love: smiley face you used to a guy in that same thread.

You truly have a way with women young man

SnoCap 03-14-09 11:52 PM

dood, you probably embarass the shit out of her... how can someone be so in love with someone else 3000 miles away?

Valerie 03-14-09 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
You ask forgiveness from a woman in the first post, then proceed to send the only :love: smiley face you used to a guy in that same thread.

You truly have a way with women young man

I hope your not referring to yourself being a woman Spul.

Dufflebag Boy 03-15-09 12:32 AM

shit man i spent all day with my girl just str8 up corressing each other...lol if only my old man knew all the things we did in his bed haha hed never sleep in it again

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-15-09 12:59 AM

Quote:
Im deeply in love with Carla I admit I''ve fucked up and talkin to other girls. but im changing my ways. with everything I've lied, and done some pretty bad shit. but I will no longer let it happen. I love Carla with all my heart and soul. I'd do anything for her and her beautiful son. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. And have everything happen. Theres not 1 thing I wouldn't do for her. I wish i cold go back in time and do things differently WAY differently. I really fucking love you Carla and im sorry for hurting you but I know what I want and I know I want you. Im sorry for doing the things I've done to you but it wont ever happen again, thats on everything I have ever loved. Baby I love you so much will you please Let me get this last chance with you ill do things differently and also this is hard for me to comeout with but I know i did things wrong. And im stepping to the plate like a man and swallowing my pride.

Baby will you give me one last shot.

Please?

I Love you Baby.

u mean u've been talkin to spul behind my back u fuckin asshole?rofl

J. Luth 03-15-09 01:26 AM

Quote:
I hope your not referring to yourself being a woman Spul.

... and he's unintelligent too. Who would have guessed? dum dum dum

.Eternal. 03-15-09 02:18 AM

lol u love a girl u never met...get off the internet n find an actual girl