RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   fucking hectic open mic night... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249843)

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 11:34 AM

fucking hectic open mic night...

i got called tonight right when i was finishing work and this old mate said there was an open mic night at one of my local bars... so naturally i went home, threw on some dirty clothes and got a lift down there in a fresh black lexus...

then i started building a rep on the mic and every cat was hanging off my nuts which was cool...

then this dude rushes up on stage catches me by surprise and starts battling me...

im thinking yeah sick lets go......so i started going skitso in his face dissing him really fucking hardcore.........and then the guy throws down the mic and tries to push me which i blocked and then the dj and the dude who was running shit tried to break it up and the guy had to be escourted out of the venue cause he just dipped out and wanted to fight everyone...

all his boys were like fuck i cant believe he did that man blah blah, i met him up the road having a smoke and we shook hands and hes like man, i dont want no beef ay i just heard you were the cat that nobody wanted to battle so i wanted to try my luck shit got heated im sorry...

it annoyed the fuck out of me tho... hes lucky he walked out of there alive...

rest of the night we went and painted peices and tagged the fuck out of the gc... the guy who i was riding with in the lexus fucked the crap out of a dirty old hooker and we did a runner on the bitch then we slowed down told her we got her money and i squirted fuckloads of water on her and we sped off.. tried to look for targets to gank and get money off but everywhere was either too dead or too red hot with cops...

so now im back home and its boring the shit out of me...

J Summers 03-24-09 01:39 PM

prove it........................

MurDaH187 03-24-09 02:02 PM

I highly dout all that happen....

You probley got ya ass beat fronting or dude killed he's open mic an shitted on u and u probley payed a dirty whore to fuck and she made u eat her dirty pussy for an hour while she pissing on her pirod and got crabs that's all ova ya mustash and then u probley passed out cuz u never had pussy and she taged up mad shit about you, and the lexus was actully a ford festiva or geo metro in purple and now uwoke up started crying went home and insted of washing up the first thing u did was log into rapverse.com and switch the whole story up and probley siting in the chair with the pink tags still on you lmfao.....

^^^ just like that is hard to believe so is ur story

caliph 03-24-09 02:22 PM

^lmfao hahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahaha if this was rb the mod would ban you lol hahahahaha

JTR 03-24-09 02:25 PM

LOL

fuck RB though and fuck their mods

and yea this story doesn't even sound that crazy, I guess most of you must have boring lives if you don't believe shit like this can happen lol

J Summers 03-24-09 02:33 PM

i bieleve it can happen...
baph just loves to gas himself up

steve_swagger 03-24-09 02:33 PM

fabricated storie lol

WhoAmI 03-24-09 02:51 PM

automatically claiming this story is false makes you folks look mad stupid...i mean for real, how can you know if he's lying unless you were physically there yourself...dudes goin on like you've never been around hype lol

MurDaH187 03-24-09 02:55 PM

I dout it could happen give me the club address and phone number and the kid name the whore u meet street she lives at.... lmfao....

I don't care honestly lol....

I'm just messing with you but serious I still don't believe you...

And what the fuck is rb????

WhoAmI 03-24-09 03:08 PM

rb's rapbattles.com

if you think adam's been on some childish shit recently you ain't seen nothing yet lmao

MurDaH187 03-24-09 03:28 PM

I dout it could happen give me the club address and phone number and the kid name the whore u meet street she lives at.... lmfao....

I don't care honestly lol....

I'm just messing with you but serious I still don't believe you...

And what the fuck is rb????

JTR 03-24-09 03:52 PM

it's just funny to me, this story seems like a pretty average night, it's not even that wild or hectic to me... lmao

I already jumped on stage when I was really drunk at my sisters, bf's sisters birthday party and challenged some dude who was performing with his rap crew to a battle cuz they were wack and seemed mad nerdy and they were like refusing and tryna get me off stage haha but that for sure didnt have as many people as a bar but it was still a fucking huge party in a rented out loft, with hired waitresses and barmaids giving out free bose at what appeared to be poker tables cuz it was a vegas themed party, and then strippers came out dancing to viva las vegas and one of them was a girl from my highschools from a grade higher then my older sisters grade and I know her little brother and cousin LOL, I never told them bout it...

I just dont get wtf is so hard to believe bout someone performing, someone jumps on stage tryna battle you and you get personal so they get mad and wanna fight, they get kicked out, and then you go fuck a hooker and drop her off in a random place

Lol that doesn't sound so crazy and unbelievable to me, like I said I guess to you dudes it is cuz you must not get out to party much lmao

MurDaH187 03-24-09 04:19 PM

Where you dudes is from????

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 08:18 PM

ok that wasnt the fucken sort of response i was expecting..

a bunch of fucks telling me im bullshitting them.... suck a fucken dick..

lying my ass you shit cunts..

J Summers 03-24-09 08:24 PM

oh my bad....

BAPH.. your such a fucking bad ass gangster rapper...
shit cunts really?