RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   who wants to audio battle? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250532)

La Cosa Nostra 05-12-09 09:55 PM

who wants to audio battle?

make it something interesting...

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-09 11:57 AM

come on.....

im bored rappers give me someone to release a bit of fury on....

The Jett 05-13-09 11:59 AM

you battled the one person that will battle you. now there are just posters left.

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-09 12:01 PM

dude seriously.. do you really want me to post that battle up?

ill go off an record a quick diss to you and well put it up for votes i guess.. ill do it real soon...

but on the flipside where are all the audio cats... i know theres some half decent comp that float around this website this is an open call out.. bring it... anybody....

The Jett 05-13-09 12:05 PM

yes I do. what the fuck is the deal......post the fuckin shit an have people vote on it.

and nope.....thats it....im the only other cat on here that has audio

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-09 12:18 PM

alright you asked for it...

ill post first chance when i can be fucked to set my mic up.....

The Jett 05-13-09 01:26 PM

no....you asked for it. I wanted a beat.

Jay Rose 05-13-09 02:33 PM

id do a complicated song battle with you.....the comp picks three beats you have to choose from, and you choose one of the beats they choose for you and turn it into a song.....nothing too crappy beat wise though the quailty has to be there but the style can be anything......word does that intrest you?

Implicit 05-13-09 03:00 PM

let me get in this battle...that'd be dope.

Young Kidd (LM) 05-13-09 04:28 PM

I like song battles.
they're more fun.

The Jett 05-13-09 06:11 PM

song battle would be more fun

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-09 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rose
id do a complicated song battle with you.....the comp picks three beats you have to choose from, and you choose one of the beats they choose for you and turn it into a song.....nothing too crappy beat wise though the quailty has to be there but the style can be anything......word does that intrest you?

aiight word.. round two for me and you man..

to be honest i dunno about the whole other person picking the beat for you thing im a real picky cunt when it comes to beats for actual songs..

last time we did a same beat song battle.. how about we open the floodgates and just both pick our own beat.. to be honest i wasnt exactly expecting a song battle but anythings better than this stupid carson battle im doing at the moment...

well have a general topic to make sure the materials actually written for the battle.. any topical ideas?

Jay Rose 05-13-09 07:23 PM

the intresting part of picking the other persons beat is to have them step outside their comfort zone hence the measure of TRUE skill, the more versatile and the more overall skilled emcee.....the one who can do party songs, deep songs, punchline joints, dance joints.....i like my idea, i mean if you aint down to do it, ill prolly just do the battle with implicit or sumthin

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-09 07:27 PM

hmm

ok.. your on.. let me hear your beats.. ill go pick 3 for you.

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-09 09:22 PM

whered you go..

no games man if you want me to rap to one of your beats then post em up i agreed to your challenge...