RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo Carson Jett (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250619)

Adam 05-22-09 07:52 PM

Yo Carson Jett

These threads seem to be the new thing.

What's up?

The Jett 05-22-09 09:13 PM

oh nuttin much jus chillen....workin on a sick collab right now.....what about u?

Adam 05-22-09 09:27 PM

Just had some cookie dough ice cream, that shit is for champions.

The Jett 05-22-09 09:56 PM

hell yeh. but i always eat too much an give myself a tummy ache

Adam 05-22-09 09:59 PM

I actually did the same thing.. fucking Ben & Jerry.

Tha Q. 05-23-09 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
These threads seem to be the new thing.

What's up?

I wish I was as fresh as Adam.

The Jett 05-23-09 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I wish I was as fresh as Adam.

Oh you are baby. Trust me.

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-23-09 12:17 PM

...so its safe to say both the q and adam lurk rv invisible but we all know they aint goin nowhere

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-23-09 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Oh you are baby. Trust me.

always knew u was a faggot rofl

Adam 05-23-09 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...so its safe to say both the q and adam lurk rv invisible but we all know they aint goin nowhere

I don't think you're in a place to talk. I'm 100% sure that Tha Q and I have both lived much more fulfilled lives and have achieved much more success and personal satisfaction in life than somebody who is a single parent living in a house that somebody else is paying for, doesn't work, has no talent and when she has any ambition at all, it's directed towards logging into this site and trying to insult somebody who just laughs at how pathetic she is.

But dream on, darling, dream on.

J-2wice 05-24-09 05:53 AM

God, Canada is a great country. I really envy you Adam.

Fuck, I live in a country where being sick or injured is a problem do to not having any benefits with health care. We're in huge debt from unnecessary spending and 80% of the country is losing their jobs. We all carry guns because the definition of freedom is misunderstood and we're suffering from an obesity epidemic. Our country is so unintelligent that we didn't vote in George W. Bush in just once, but twice, but that probably has to do with our country being near the bottom of the list for education. I also think it's so awesome that when we tried to take over Canada back in 1812, we failed epically to the point where Canadians shit and pissed in all the rooms of the White House and burned it to the ground. Really though, that's no different from when we tried to flex muscle in Vietnam and in Iraq and lost 1000's of soldiers while killing 1000's of innocent civilians. Yeup, America really is brutal and I'd much rather be a Canadian.

steve_swagger 05-24-09 11:22 AM

im from canada and i would son you

Adam 05-25-09 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-2wice
God, Canada is a great country. I really envy you Adam.

Fuck, I live in a country where being sick or injured is a problem do to not having any benefits with health care. We're in huge debt from unnecessary spending and 80% of the country is losing their jobs. We all carry guns because the definition of freedom is misunderstood and we're suffering from an obesity epidemic. Our country is so unintelligent that we didn't vote in George W. Bush in just once, but twice, but that probably has to do with our country being near the bottom of the list for education. I also think it's so awesome that when we tried to take over Canada back in 1812, we failed epically to the point where Canadians shit and pissed in all the rooms of the White House and burned it to the ground. Really though, that's no different from when we tried to flex muscle in Vietnam and in Iraq and lost 1000's of soldiers while killing 1000's of innocent civilians. Yeup, America really is brutal and I'd much rather be a Canadian.

Ay man, it's cool.

The Jett 05-25-09 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

wait a second.....where are you?

doesn't that mean that we are ashamed of bein here and your proud?